Dieter kuckelkorn

Discussion in 'Classic Menswear' started by naturlaut, Jul 1, 2004.

1. naturlaut

naturlaut Senior member

Dieter Knckelkorn I found only pictures of his work, never seen them in person. Â He said they are all in-house laborious productions, and they linger around 300+ Euro. Â Only a few models can be ordered directly from the site, but other sites offer a few more at the same price. Â One picture shows very elaborate toe medallions. [​IMG] [​IMG] Anyone had any experiences? Â If not, I may consider being the guinea pig with a size 9.5 foot.

2. T4phage

T4phage Senior member

The one's I saw in Germany were really really SOLID, thick shoes, very clunky imo. The ones you posted are not too bad.

3. bslo

bslo Senior member

The shoes look nice. You might want to be careful though, as I found this passage on the website: "How do you recognize a Dieter Kuckelkorn shoe? -By turning it upside down: Under the shoe you will always find the typical double scam . . . ." (emphasis added) You are forewarned . [​IMG]

4. naturlaut

naturlaut Senior member

Bump. I guess other than T4phage no one else had seen them.

I think I will start with the half brogue. Chealsea boots are difficult to fit well.

5. LabelKing

LabelKing Senior member

German shoes always manage to look awkward, and very solid.

Jil Sander, and ic.-Berlin are the only German companies in my opinion who doesn't produce very sturdyish, awkward items.

6. T4phage

T4phage Senior member

Wait for Bengal-Stripe to reply, I'm almost sure he has experience with this brand.

7. bengal-stripe

bengal-stripe Senior member Dubiously Honored

I am deeply touched by your faith in me.

No, I have never seen them in reality, only virtual on the web. They are made in Spain, I don't know in which construction method.

I believe that Mr Kuckelkorn is the owner/MD of the particular factory (at least he gives that impression on the web-site).