• Welcome to our newest affiliate vendor, Threads of Apollo We are very happy to welcome our newest affiliate vendor, Threads of Apollo, a sustainable leather goods company based out of Vancouver, BC, Canada, making premium, made-to-order, water-repellent leather jackets and gloves. .Please help me give them a warm welcome in their new thread.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Dieter kuckelkorn

naturlaut

Reaction score
Dieter Knckelkorn I found only pictures of his work, never seen them in person. Â He said they are all in-house laborious productions, and they linger around 300+ Euro. Â Only a few models can be ordered directly from the site, but other sites offer a few more at the same price. Â One picture shows very elaborate toe medallions.
Anyone had any experiences? Â If not, I may consider being the guinea pig with a size 9.5 foot.

T4phage

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
The one's I saw in Germany were really really SOLID, thick shoes, very clunky imo. The ones you posted are not too bad.

bslo

Reaction score
The shoes look nice. You might want to be careful though, as I found this passage on the website: "How do you recognize a Dieter Kuckelkorn shoe? -By turning it upside down: Under the shoe you will always find the typical double scam . . . ." (emphasis added) You are forewarned .

naturlaut

Reaction score
Bump. I guess other than T4phage no one else had seen them.

I think I will start with the half brogue. Chealsea boots are difficult to fit well.

LabelKing

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
German shoes always manage to look awkward, and very solid.

Jil Sander, and ic.-Berlin are the only German companies in my opinion who doesn't produce very sturdyish, awkward items.

T4phage

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Bump.  I guess other than T4phage no one else had seen them.

I think I will start with the half brogue.  Chealsea boots are difficult to fit well.
Wait for Bengal-Stripe to reply, I'm almost sure he has experience with this brand.

bengal-stripe

Distinguished Member
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Wait for Bengal-Stripe to reply, I'm almost sure he has experience with this brand.
I am deeply touched by your faith in me.

No, I have never seen them in reality, only virtual on the web. They are made in Spain, I don't know in which construction method.

I believe that Mr Kuckelkorn is the owner/MD of the particular factory (at least he gives that impression on the web-site).

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

Styleforum x S.E.H Kelly Balmacaan: Choose the Fabric

• standard 5 — light and dark brown

Votes: 8 6.5%
  • standard 7 — dark brown and charcoal

Votes: 17 13.7%
  • wide 1 — charcoal and blue-grey

Votes: 7 5.6%
  • wide 3 — barley and brown

Votes: 5 4.0%
  • wide 5 — charcoal and dark navy