• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Diesel.

aging in rhythm

Reaction score
key word is "some"

Eason

Bicurious Racist
Reaction score
For women. I haven't seen any jeans of their for men that are worth having in a long time.

aging in rhythm

Reaction score
I have a pair of larkees in 88z from a couple years ago that I really like, but I wouldn't spend a lot of money on any recent pairs.

AR_Six

"Sookie!"
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Eason
For women. I haven't seen any jeans of their for men that are worth having in a long time.
Define "a long time"? Don't they still make a few jeans in 008AA without obnoxious detailing? I really wish I hadn't fucked up the pair I had by falling down a flight of stairs onto pavement.

ww90

Reaction score
a lot of their stuff is decent. but i'd only buy them if they were on sale, marked down hella.

changed

Reaction score
a gay friend of mine has never heard of Nudie or APC, but he is prepared to drop $275 on a pair of Diesel jeans

JammieDodger

Reaction score
I like their jeans. Am currently wearing Larkees with 008fa. I like the relaxed fit, skin-tight nudies just aren't very me...

Also got a pair of Pheyos. I like the detailing, it's not overly obvious. Also the first pair of jeans where the little pocket within the bigger pocket can actually be used (it's got a zip too).

Some of their button up shirts with military styling are pretty nice too (the ones without a logo or any writing), nice buttons on the pockets and a flattering fit. Although they seem to come undone on me occasionally.

BubblyMasquerade

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
tbh i was talking about their jackets.

umm. but their safados fit nice....

dcg

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
They're often lumped together w/ SFAM, COH, R&R, TR, etc., but in my opinion Diesel is much better than the rest in terms of fit, quality and design.

Of course, the above isn't considered much of a compliment around here, but I think Diesel makes some cool stuff.

MetroStyles

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by BubblyMasquerade
tbh i was talking about their jackets.

umm. but their safados fit nice....

I also like the safados.

Geno Malkin

Reaction score
Originally Posted by JammieDodger
I like their jeans. Am currently wearing Larkees with 008fa. I like the relaxed fit, skin-tight nudies just aren't very me...

because nudie of course doesn't make anything but tapered skin tight jeans....

JammieDodger

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Geno Malkin
because nudie of course doesn't make anything but tapered skin tight jeans....

I didn't say they did. The norm around here are jeans like Nudie's slim fits and it's what SF members seem to buy Nudies most often for. This forum trend doesn't suit me.

changed

Reaction score
Originally Posted by JammieDodger
I didn't say they did. The norm around here are jeans like Nudie's slim fits and it's what SF members seem to buy Nudies most often for. This forum trend doesn't suit me.

So leave?

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 37.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.3%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 40 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.7%

Forum statistics

Threads