• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Diesel Yarik 764 **BRAND NEW WITH TAGS** ( 28x30 / 28x31 )

buyer's remorse

Reaction score
Asking for $165 (free USPS Priority shipping with a delivery confirmation number).

I bought these from a Diesel store, but I'm only selling them because they are a size too big and I can't return these. I already have a 27x30 being shipped to me, so my loss is your gain! Don't sleep!

FAQ: Somebody just asked me, and I thought it was a good question. These are tagged as 28x30, but the inseam measures 31 inches (typical of Diesel by the way). For jeans with fading on the leg, like this one, it'll look better the less you hem so the fading doesn't awkwardly go as low on the leg. So if you're not as tall, a 30 inseam will look better than a 32 or 34 inseam.

Condition: Brand SPANKIN' new with tags! (BNWT)
Number of times washed & dried: Never.
Alterations: None.

Measurements:
Waist: 15.5 inches / 31 inches circumference (aligned straight with the back...these WILL permanently stretch to 32 inches though after some wear)
Rise: 9 inches
Inseam: 31 inches (tagged as 30 inseam though)
Thigh: ~10.5 inches (measured from the crotch)
Knee: 8.5 inches
Leg opening: 7.75 inches

Pics (any white ghostly spots are dust...also, my friend's camera makes everything look pale and washed out...the color is more accurate in the top pics):
yarik764.jpg

front.jpg

back.jpg

frontpocket.jpg

backpocket-1.jpg

microstitch.jpg

vanity

Reaction score
27" waist? Holy cats you're tiny.

buyer's remorse

Reaction score
Vanity, get it right, get it tight. Seriously though, I got rid of all my waist 29 jeans for new 27's because I've learned how much jeans stretch out, and I can't stand jeans baggy in the seat and thigh areas.

Haha, this was just posted both on HonestForum and AuthenticForum. I need to get rid of these ASAP!!

Guys, get these if you know that 32 inches circumference (or 16 inches) is perfect for you. Jeans always stretch out to a full size (1 inch circumference).

buyer's remorse

Reaction score
Guys, give me an offer. Lowball if you have to (if you have the guts lol)!

buyer's remorse

Reaction score
$139 shipped, but i'm not going any lower than that because then i won't be making my money back. at this point, i ONLY want to make my money back. no profit.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 88 37.9%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 37.5%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.8%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 36 15.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads