1. Hi. We moved systems, and because it was impossible to achieve feature parity between the systems, we opted to archive the old B&S threads but allow users to read them so that they can put them into our new B&S system.

There is a support thread if you have any issues.

Cheers,

Fok.

Dismiss Notice

STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Diesel Thanaz in 8LP 34 x 32

Discussion in '2011-2017 Streetwear' started by shopaholism, Mar 25, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. shopaholism

shopaholism Active Member

These super modern Diesel Thanaz skinny/straights will pull together any outfit!
    Brand and Cut: Diesel Thanaz Straight/Skinny Jean in 8LP
    Size: 34 x 32 (full measurements below; scroll down)
    Fit: Possibly generous
    Wash/Color: 8LP - clean, bluish grey denim with a subtle sheen
    Fly: Zipper
    Condition: Excellent Pre-owned - no visible flaws
    Material: 100% cotton
    Lab: 275

Sizing and Measurements: (all in inches and measured straight across)
    waist: 18 with dip, 18.5 aligned; rise: 10.5; hip: 22.75; thigh: 12.5; inseam: 32; leg opening: 7

Pricing: $89 with FREE SHIP throughout the US! To ship abroad is $39 extra and I will use Express.

Preferred Methods of Payment: Cash or MO if we meet up; otherwise, Paypal or Google Checkout (You don't need an account in order to use these, only an email address! I'll be happy to walk you through the process; it's incredibly easy and secure and you can pay with a credit card!) I also take checks and money orders but will need to wait until they arrive and clear before I can ship out your item!

You can rest assured that everything I sell is 1000000% authentic! I am something of an expert in authenticating 7FAM, and I also have experience in authenticating COH, R&R, TR, Paige and other brands. Feel free to contact me if you'd like any pairs authenticated before buying or posting for sale! With my over 4 years of experience in selling designer denim, I can also help with pricing if needed.

Link to Ebay listing: http://www.ebay.com/itm/120847085462?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

Attached Files:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.