• Welcome to our newest affiliate vendor, Threads of Apollo We are very happy to welcome our newest affiliate vendor, Threads of Apollo, a sustainable leather goods company based out of Vancouver, BC, Canada, making premium, made-to-order, water-repellent leather jackets and gloves. .Please help me give them a warm welcome in their new thread.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Diesel shoes

Toronto

Reaction score
Does anyone know where I would be able to purchase Diesel shoes in Toronto?

Thanks

davei

Reaction score
They're EVERYWHERE. They've become more ubiquitous than Diesel jeans. Footlocker on Queen West, Town Shoes in Eaton Centre (actually, there's 3 or 4 stores in Eaton Centre that have them - I think Bata even has them), Holt Renfrew on Bloor might have some, then there's Pacific Mall just outside of TO (Steeles/Kennedy) if you speak Chinese. Urban Outfitters might have them as well (Yonge south of Dundas.)

jetLab

Reaction score
I think almost every mainstream shoe store downtown stocks Diesel now. I would stay away from them. For a similar price range try Puma or Energie shoes which are harder to find. HR's Last Call sale is next month so you you might be able to find some designer shoes for around $200.

I bought Energie jeans on sale at Pacific Mall for C$120 and didn't pay tax. Just bargain with them they can speak some English. I just saw a similar pair of used Energie jeans on eBay go for C$140.

Toronto

Reaction score
Thanks a lot for the help.

Pacific Mall is fun even though I don't speak any Chinese.

Ciao

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

Styleforum x S.E.H Kelly Balmacaan: Choose the Fabric

• standard 5 — light and dark brown

Votes: 8 6.5%
  • standard 7 — dark brown and charcoal

Votes: 17 13.7%
  • wide 1 — charcoal and blue-grey

Votes: 7 5.6%
  • wide 3 — barley and brown

Votes: 5 4.0%