Diesel kulter black leather pants

Discussion in 'Classic Menswear' started by IR guy, May 8, 2002.

1. IR guy

IR guy Member

I am thinking about buying these straight-leg leathers on bluefly.com. Does anyone already own these and would you say that $99 is a deal? What is the best way to wear these (shoes, shirts, belts, etc.) if I do end up buying them?

2. LA Guy

LA Guy Opposite Santa Staff Member Admin Moderator

If you must buy leather pants, wear them with pointy boots (alligator winkle pickers are good) and either a fitted silk or silk blend shirt in either a solid or a pattern(I have an Etro paisley that would fit the bill - but lots of other patterns would do) or a white linen tunic style shirt. Please don't wear anything resembling a tank top with them.

Personally, I would never wear leather pants , except possibly at gunpoint, but I'm not you. $99 is certainly not expensive, but if you wear them one time, the per time worn cost is certainly high.

3. IR guy

IR guy Member

Thanks LA Guy. I think the price is what made this a near-impulse buy. I'm still not sure, but there may be a more practical way for me to spend $99 before adding leather pants to my wardrobe. Maybe I should focus on the fact that I need more clothes for the office and less clothes for the clubs, and that my shoppiong habits as of late have not reflected that.