Diesel jeans

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by foto010101, Mar 6, 2007.

1. foto010101

foto010101 Senior member

Hello,

This is the first time I am in the denim section of this forum. Can somebody please help me with finding online stores where Diesel jeans is sold for relatively low prices? Unfortunately most stores I visited have normal prices.

Please help me out,

Mike

2. BrettChaotix

BrettChaotix Senior member

You'll have much better luck on HonestForum.com - they are HUGE Diesel-heads over there and aside from the links to online stores you'll find their buying/selling threads full of really great deals on some hard to find pairs of Diesel.

I think Yoox.com is still having a sale on some of the F/W stuff, I bought a pair of Zathans in a nice dark wash for $80 (as opposed to over $150 otherwise) over the weekend but they haven't shown up yet.

3. foto010101

foto010101 Senior member

You'll have much better luck on HonestForum.com - they are HUGE Diesel-heads over there and aside from the links to online stores you'll find their buying/selling threads full of really great deals on some hard to find pairs of Diesel. I think Yoox.com is still having a sale on some of the F/W stuff, I bought a pair of Zathans in a nice dark wash for $80 (as opposed to over $150 otherwise) over the weekend but they haven't shown up yet.
    Thanks, I will check them out! Mike

4. no_pseudonym

no_pseudonym Senior member

There's a couple of legit (AFAIK) Diesel sellers on Ebay who usually will sell stuff from past seasons for clearances prices e.g dailydenim and dieselofmiami.