1. Styleforum Gives - Holiday Charity Auction 8: A Bespoke Coat from David Reeves

We are very proud to present this year's edition of the Styleforum Holiday Charity Auctions, this year in support of the Ronald McDonald House Charities of Spokane (www.rmhcspokane.org). Each Auction lasts 24 hours. Please follow and bid on all the auctions.

The 6th auction of the year is for a Bespoke Coat from David Reeves. Please bid often and generously here

Fok and the Styleforum Team.

Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Diesel jacket

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by veggieman, Sep 25, 2006.

1. veggieman

veggieman Active Member

ok I really like this jacket:

http://www.revolveclothing.com/produ.../DIES-MO28.jsp

the only thing is its not in stock... anywhere. I was wondering if anyone knows if they stopped making this or they cant keep them on the shelves because their so popular.

my other question would be is if anyone knows of a jacket that looks similar to this... that doesn't cost over $250. I cant seem to find any less than $500

and if anyone has this jacket... how warm does it keep you?

Thanks a lot guys!

2. drizzt3117

drizzt3117 Stylish Dinosaur

ok I really like this jacket:

http://www.revolveclothing.com/produ.../DIES-MO28.jsp

the only thing is its not in stock... anywhere. I was wondering if anyone knows if they stopped making this or they cant keep them on the shelves because their so popular.

my other question would be is if anyone knows of a jacket that looks similar to this... that doesn't cost over $250. I cant seem to find any less than $500

and if anyone has this jacket... how warm does it keep you?

Thanks a lot guys!

I believe Zara has a jacket like that for $100.

3. Sabrosa

Sabrosa Senior Member

Universal Gear now has the jacket in stock for $169.50 plus shipping, which brings the total to around $182 or so. This jacket seems to be selling out quite fast everywhere. Revolve sold all of their stock in just a day or two I believe. It does look like the color that Universal Gear has (Olive) is different from the one on Revolve (Troop), though.

4. tays

tays Well-Known Member

I have this jacket in black and it's one of my favorites! Great, slim cut with some cool zipper detailing. I got it from the San Francisco Diesel store and they still have quite a few in stock. You could probably ask them to do a charge-send for you too.

5. Get Smart

Get Smart Don't Crink

I own that jacket as well, in the "troop" color. GREAT fitting jacket. I was really surprised how much I liked it when trying it on. I got mine at Bloomingdales but I've seen the black ones at Diesel stores.

6. veggieman

veggieman Active Member

ok thanks alot for finding somewhere that still has a jacket in stock!

i really like the troop color but i might just have to settle for the olive shade.

for those who have this jacket... did you get the same jacket size as your shirts are?... for instance, if i wear a small should i get a small or medium? smalls are a big tight on me.
    also does anyone know how warm this jacket is?

thanks!

7. Get Smart

Get Smart Don't Crink

I have a 38 chest, 32 waist and am a proper size Medium, altho I tend to buy a lot of size smalls the way modern shirts are cut, and I got the Diesel jacket in a med. They definitely run on the smaller/fitted side so if you're in between sizes, I'd get the larger.

8. dondenim

dondenim Well-Known Member

which country is this jacket made in?

9. tays

tays Well-Known Member

Made in India. Still decent quality though for what it's worth.