• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • We would like to welcome House of Huntington as an official Affiliate Vendor. Shop past season Drake's, Nigel Cabourn, Private White V.C. and other menswear luxury brands at exceptional prices below retail. Please visit the Houise of Huntington thread and welcome them to the forum.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Diesel "Dirty Thirty" Denim

spacemanvt

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
http://hypebeast.com/2008/10/diesel-dirty-thirty-denim/ http://www.denimology.co.uk/2008/09/...lebrations.php As Diesel celebrates its 30th anniversary, the Italian denim brand will unveil a huge thank-you gift to their supporters as they initiate the “Dirty Thirty” denim campaign. In anticipation of a massive 17 city, 8 time zone party kicking off in Tokyo on October 11th, on the day before, the brand will release a one-day only limited edition “Dirty Thirty” denim. The catch is the exorbitantly low price of €30 EUR/$50 USD. The xXx/30 theme that we saw originally with Diesel’s viral video continues as well as we see symbolic touches on the denim. The jeans will be available at select Diesel stores starting at 10:00 am on Friday, October 10th. What do you guys think? i wonder what the cut is.

Johnny_5

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
From the pic with the guy and the girl the rise looked very low. I doubt they will be ****** but def not on the same level as SF approved jeans.

Mauro prob knows more about this tho. He will be at the party.

FlyingLotus

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I wonder if theres any way a canadian could get this deal ?
Could i get a pair from Mauro ?

Nouveau Pauvre

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Bump. If there will be a proper party at the Georgetown store, I'd probably go by. Any other Sfers interested?

spacemanvt

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
i think the only US party is in NYC, but all of the stores will have the denim.

FlyingLotus

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Could anyone pick up a pair for me ?
50$ is a steal

phildo

Reaction score
Originally Posted by FlyingLotus
I wonder if theres any way a canadian could get this deal ?
Could i get a pair from Mauro ?

There's a store in montreal that will have the deal according to diesel website. However, I don't know if they will ship, you could try calling them.

PG2G

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Would you guys actually wear these, or do you just want them because they are $50?

Gravitas

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I'm kinda on the line about these. They don't look bad on the models (of course), but I would like to see how they look from some other angles with my guess being not so good. Hehe, I ought to just exercise self-control and save myself from the buyers-remorse. If I do cop i'll pick up a pair for someone but the prospect looks grim.

spacemanvt

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by PG2G
Would you guys actually wear these, or do you just want them because they are $50?

well both. ive never had any diesels so im curious to see if they are worth money.

but i hate buying non raw blue denim... hmm

FlyingLotus

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
It looks like u may be able to get the deal on the online store...

but they dont ship to canada.. grrrr

sbbbjm

Reaction score
they look like the vikers. vikers, like most diesel jeans, despite their garish branding and washes, make my butt look good.

trying to resist not getting stopping by the diesel store after work once they are launched . . .

. . . and you know someone's gonna get a bunch of emand sell em on ebay for $200 . . .

Idioteque

Reaction score
Sounds like they're going to sell tons of jeans with this idea.

whacked

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by PG2G

+1. They look horrible at $150, and still look horrible at $50.
confused.gif

erdawe

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Honestly, I'd rather buy discounted Gap jeans for the same price or cheaper. Atleast they'll look decent and quality will be about the same.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 55 35.5%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 60 38.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 17 11.0%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 27 17.4%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 28 18.1%

Forum statistics

Threads