1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

Diemme Footwear

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by edubs01, Sep 21, 2011.

1. DariaW

DariaW Well-Known Member

I would like to buy slip-ons for my bf...he is normally a 42, but in slip-ons 41; which size should I pick from Diemme?

2. PeteyPajamapant

PeteyPajamapant Member

Reviving this thread... I was thinking of buying a pair of Diemme for winter commuting, mostly for slush/snow. It looks like the consensus is that they Roccia Vet isn't great for ice, but I honestly don't know what shoe/boot is good for ice that doesn't include spikes. I'm leaning towards the duck boot (Anatra), but I can't really find any reviews of it online.

Anyway, does anyone know how either of these would fair in a NY/NJ winter?

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

3. Terrakot

Terrakot Member

sizing info for Diemme X Stone Island S16 Combat boots (black top, white sole)
    Foot length 28 cm, EUR 43, UK 8.5
    DIemme: size 43 - a snug width and toes little squezed by toes box, a lil bit short.
    size 44 - comfortable width fit, roomy toe box but boot not wobbling on foot. Insole length 28.7 cm

Last edited: Jan 27, 2017