1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

Diemme Footwear

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by edubs01, Sep 21, 2011.

1. Distorbiant

Distorbiant Senior member

Styleforum is the one place on the internet where fashion companies can engage their customers in honest discourse. Please don't ruin that.

2. Find Finn

Find Finn Senior member

It's not honest, when they wont hear whats being said and like I said they should have looked into the issue instead of claiming it doesn't exist.

Last edited: Jul 22, 2013
  3. mr monty

mr monty Senior member

4. NickyEyes

NickyEyes Well-Known Member

whats up with AW 2013/2014? Haven't seen anything yet. I feel like it should be out soon.

Still lookin for those grey roccia vets from last fall too.

5. EGBA

EGBA Member

Hi Nicky,

The AW13 sneakers were shipped out to stores about two weeks ago and the boots will ship in about two weeks time.

We have quite many new styles for this season and we feel we have managed to lift the collection a bit so it will be exciting to see the reaction to them. Our website is being updated with AW13 in these days, but currently it is only the women's collection that has gone live: http://www.diemmefootwear.com/collections/Fall 2013

6. Acrux

Acrux New Member

Sorry to revive an old thread, well.. not too terribly old but I do have a few questions.

I recently just bought the Roccia Vet, with the soles that I fear may kill me in a sense (however they are comfortable to walk in and support my ankle and knee issue quite well) so I'm not questioning the design as I know the intent for it. I now know there is another site for the 'hiking' style soles but I am curious as others have mentioned to having theirs 're-soled'

1. How do I go about obtaining one of the 'hiking style soles' (if this is possible)
    2. I guess I don't have a 2.... just #1.

Oh, I'm also in the US.. so.... I'm sure that may present a fun challenge somehow.

7. Yauhen

Yauhen New Member

Diemme Roccia Due (NEED 29CM) 29 centimeters = 43 EU 44 EU or 45EU?
    thx

8. 4frnt

4frnt Well-Known Member

Anyone have the Marostica Mids? Do you feel that they are not too bulky for a "sneaker". Also an recommendation on sizing would be helpful. Thanks

9. sussi

sussi Senior member

so @Find Finn is the AW14 sole what you were looking for?

[​IMG]

I am just in buying phase of this boot, just have to decide which CW.

10. sussi

sussi Senior member

11. Find Finn

Find Finn Senior member

Last edited: Dec 28, 2014
  12. sussi

sussi Senior member

13. Find Finn

Find Finn Senior member

I like them and they have a proper sole.

14. sussi

sussi Senior member

15. vacationson

vacationson Member

j

Last edited: Jan 7, 2015
  16. vacationson

vacationson Member

It's up again now.

The main performance difference between Roccia Vet and Firenze is in warmth level they provide. Roccia Vet is warmer. It was -12 today and my feet didn't get cold by any means in Roccia Vet. They also are extremely comfy from day one.

Btw, I might find Begonia Morflex a little bit slippy, but nothing crucial comparing to Commando sole. It's just that nothing is helpful on ice :(

17. sussi

sussi Senior member

I am searching sales if I can get roccia vet in coffee cw anywhere... but I would also take Firenze for a good price.

18. mcdecker1

mcdecker1 Senior member

sorry for reviving... anyone has an idea how these are as actual hiking / backpacking boots?

19. ElmTree

ElmTree Well-Known Member

Anyone have the felt version of in a 10.5? Maybe even an 11? Can be light or dark gray charcoal. Please PM me if interested in selling.

20. suda51

suda51 Member

Could anyone please help me with Marostica Low sizing? I wear 42 in Vans (they are a bit roomy, but since there are no 41,5 and 41 is narrow I live with it). Tried CPs, but couldn't get their sizing working (40 too narrow, 41 too long and a bit loosy), so I'm a bit afraid of Italian leather sneakers. :) People said me they are TTS, but I'm not sure.