• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Die Antword

randallr

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Anyone ever listened to this crazy ****? I saw them on Vice Guide and they seem all kinds of messed up.

Here's a link if you want to check them out:
IMPORTANT NOTICE: No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. If the video does not play, wait a minute or try again later. I AGREE

TIP: to embed Youtube clips, put only the encoded part of the Youtube URL, e.g. eBGIQ7ZuuiU between the tags.

I don't know what to think. Messed up.

randallr

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
More:
IMPORTANT NOTICE: No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. If the video does not play, wait a minute or try again later. I AGREE

TIP: to embed Youtube clips, put only the encoded part of the Youtube URL, e.g. eBGIQ7ZuuiU between the tags.

TRINI

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Bullshit 'performance art' rap.

The song with Diplo is kinda hot though.

randallr

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by TRINI
Bullshit 'performance art' rap.

The song with Diplo is kinda hot though.

I'm about as straight of a shooter as they come but I am attracted to their strangeness. For some reason, they leave me wanting to know more about them.

L.R.

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
All up on the interwebz

GlenCoe

Reaction score
they are so 2010
I mean...c'mon son

embowafa

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I saw them on Vice Guide, too. (GREAAAT SHOW, BTW. Their longer Vice Guide to Travel docs (available on Netflix) are amazing to watch...trip to N. Korea was CRAZY.

I looked up these guys' big single Enter the Ninja and was surprised to say I kinda liked it. It's got a good beat, really interesting hook and flow.

randallr

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by embowafa
I saw them on Vice Guide, too. (GREAAAT SHOW, BTW. Their longer Vice Guide to Travel docs (available on Netflix) are amazing to watch...trip to N. Korea was CRAZY.

I looked up these guys' big single Enter the Ninja and was surprised to say I kinda liked it. It's got a good beat, really interesting hook and flow.

I didn't know they had longer one's on Netflix...I'll have to check it out.

embowafa

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by randallr
I didn't know they had longer one's on Netflix...I'll have to check it out.

Yup! Just discovered it a couple weeks ago. Ever wonder "why did they go all the way to North Korea or Afghanistan for a 5 minute segment?" (I did). That's basically a chopped up version of the hour long episode.

The N. Korea one is, by far, the best. They ended up under house arrest by the govt. and had to sneak out of the country.

toothsomesound

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Yo girl you are literally almost a year late on this ****. They're an interesting group, definitely talented and weird some songs are really catchy and fun some are a bit plodding.

Mr Herbert

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
seeing them tomorrow - will be interesting to see them live.

as far as Afrikaans music goes, i prefer Springbok Nude Girls

eglbc

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
wow late pass.

Saw these F***ers at cinespace(i know
shog[1].gif
) on their first US "secret/unannounced/hypefag" performance.
Some one puked on the dance floor and ninja did a "jump around" sing along with accidental puke slip n side.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 86 38.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 15.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.9%

Forum statistics

Threads