• I'm happy to introduce the Styleforum Happy Hour, our brand new podcast featuring lively discussion about menswear and the fashion industry. In the inaugural edition, a discussion of what's going on in retail today. Please check it out on the Journal. All episodes will be also be available soon on your favorite podcast platform.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Die Antword

randallr

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Anyone ever listened to this crazy shit? I saw them on Vice Guide and they seem all kinds of messed up.

Here's a link if you want to check them out:
IMPORTANT NOTICE: No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. If the video does not play, wait a minute or try again later. I AGREE

TIP: to embed Youtube clips, put only the encoded part of the Youtube URL, e.g. eBGIQ7ZuuiU between the tags.

I don't know what to think. Messed up.

randallr

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
More:
IMPORTANT NOTICE: No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. If the video does not play, wait a minute or try again later. I AGREE

TIP: to embed Youtube clips, put only the encoded part of the Youtube URL, e.g. eBGIQ7ZuuiU between the tags.

TRINI

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Bullshit 'performance art' rap.

The song with Diplo is kinda hot though.

randallr

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by TRINI
Bullshit 'performance art' rap.

The song with Diplo is kinda hot though.

I'm about as straight of a shooter as they come but I am attracted to their strangeness. For some reason, they leave me wanting to know more about them.

L.R.

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
All up on the interwebz

GlenCoe

Reaction score
they are so 2010
I mean...c'mon son

embowafa

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I saw them on Vice Guide, too. (GREAAAT SHOW, BTW. Their longer Vice Guide to Travel docs (available on Netflix) are amazing to watch...trip to N. Korea was CRAZY.

I looked up these guys' big single Enter the Ninja and was surprised to say I kinda liked it. It's got a good beat, really interesting hook and flow.

randallr

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by embowafa
I saw them on Vice Guide, too. (GREAAAT SHOW, BTW. Their longer Vice Guide to Travel docs (available on Netflix) are amazing to watch...trip to N. Korea was CRAZY.

I looked up these guys' big single Enter the Ninja and was surprised to say I kinda liked it. It's got a good beat, really interesting hook and flow.

I didn't know they had longer one's on Netflix...I'll have to check it out.

embowafa

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by randallr
I didn't know they had longer one's on Netflix...I'll have to check it out.

Yup! Just discovered it a couple weeks ago. Ever wonder "why did they go all the way to North Korea or Afghanistan for a 5 minute segment?" (I did). That's basically a chopped up version of the hour long episode.

The N. Korea one is, by far, the best. They ended up under house arrest by the govt. and had to sneak out of the country.

toothsomesound

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Yo girl you are literally almost a year late on this shit. They're an interesting group, definitely talented and weird some songs are really catchy and fun some are a bit plodding.

Mr Herbert

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
seeing them tomorrow - will be interesting to see them live.

as far as Afrikaans music goes, i prefer Springbok Nude Girls

eglbc

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
wow late pass.

Saw these fuckers at cinespace(i know
) on their first US "secret/unannounced/hypefag" performance.
Some one puked on the dance floor and ninja did a "jump around" sing along with accidental puke slip n side.

Featured Sponsor

What's your favorite pair of shoes to wear with jeans? (Choose two)

• Boots (Chelsea, Chukkas, Balmorals, etc.)

• Loafers

• Work boots (Red Wing, Wolverine, etc.)

• Monk strap shoes

• Oxford / Derby shoes

• Sneakers

Results are only viewable after voting.