• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Did my tailor screw up the sleeve here?

bellyhungry

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I wouldn't worry about it.

Life is too short to worry about every little small detail.

chrisb0109

Reaction score
Originally Posted by bellyhungry
Life is too short to worry about every little small detail.

Correction-
Life is too short to worry about every little small detail instead of fixing them.

bellyhungry

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by chrisb0109
Correction-
Life is too short to worry about every little small detail instead of fixing them.

How about something in the middle: Life is too short to try to fix every little detail?
smile.gif

KObalto

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I think Dawg's advice is on the money. I have a jacket with working buttonholes with about the same spacing and wear it happily. $300 for a used Hugo Boss sport coat? Srsly?
tinfoil.gif

kraftar

Reaction score
I agree with the others, it looks fine. If it still bothers you after a few months you can take it to a tailor and they'll move the fakebutton-hole (and you could go back to 4 if you wanted).

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.8%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 86 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 23 10.2%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 15.6%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 16.0%

Forum statistics

Threads