• I'm happy to introduce the Styleforum Happy Hour, our brand new podcast featuring lively discussion about menswear and the fashion industry. In the inaugural edition, a discussion of what's going on in retail today. Please check it out on the Journal. All episodes will be also be available soon on your favorite podcast platform.

• Hi, we have updated our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy in anticipation of the upcoming new Calfornia laws, the CCPA. If you are a resident of California, these rights pertain to you. Thanks - Styleforum Team.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Diamond Cufflinks for sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

adamdurbin

Reaction score
Cross-post from Other:
Custom diamond/onyx cufflinks: 14k brushed white gold, with inlaid onyx bars. A total of 16 diamonds, all SI-1, G color with a total of 0.24 carat weight. These were purchased for me as a gift, worn once and then put away and not touched since. They retailed for $2000. They'll come with the leather inserted display case shown in the picture, if you like. They're listing for 450 410 360 300 USD.

Check the pictures if you're interested (I am not a professional photographer). I'll ship anywhere, but there must be package tracking, given the relative cost of these.

PM or reply for further details! Score a deal because I can't store them!

Attachments

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

How wide do you like your leg opening on your trousers?

• 7”

Votes: 58 17.8%
  • 7.5”

Votes: 110 33.7%
  • 8”

Votes: 96 29.4%
  • 8.5”

Votes: 36 11.0%
  • 9”

Votes: 13 4.0%
  • 9.5”

Votes: 7 2.1%