1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

Diablo III / 3

Discussion in 'Entertainment, Culture, and Sports' started by GreenFrog, Mar 24, 2012.

1. yjeezle

yjeezle Senior member

ya lifesteal was critical when i was playing... it was ridiculous because even with my shield 1xbow DH, i would still get one shotted (super tanky build with grenade spam)

i might give this a go later on... if my build works and i don't suck it up haha

2. whnay.

whnay. Senior member Dubiously Honored

3. mafoofan

mafoofan Senior member Dubiously Honored

Do you? Never see you on.

4. nerdykarim

nerdykarim Senior member

Wasted a lot of time today on D3. Rebuilt my DH who, with Gloom, is surprisingly strong. Gear has a lot of room for upgrades, but she can farm MP7 without much difficulty.

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/whatupmoney-1395/hero/12690224

What MP level do you play with your DH, Bill? My offensive stats are about as good as yours (though your defensive stats are much, much better than mine).

Sorry I missed your message on there the other day. I'll shoot you a message next time I see you on.

5. whnay.

whnay. Senior member Dubiously Honored

I can run mp10 but I'm most efficient at mp7 solo or mp8 with a partner

6. nerdykarim

nerdykarim Senior member

7. coolron

coolron Senior member

Didn't even know there was a SF Diablo thread.