Diablo III / 3

Discussion in 'Entertainment, Culture, and Sports' started by GreenFrog, Mar 24, 2012.

1. jarude

jarude Senior member

unnggghh one more day. im still playing through d2 eastern sun and my lvl 67 pally is in act4nm... can i grind through a5 hell before tuesday?

click click click...

2. yjeezle

yjeezle Senior member

NA: Cuddytime#1524

omg... it's coming....

3. hoozah

hoozah Senior member

hoozah#1247

after all this wait it's weird to think it's less than 2 days away!

4. GreenFrog

GreenFrog Senior member

5. otc

otc Senior member

otto#1671

6. jarude

jarude Senior member

jarude#1572

24 hours, 30 minutes.
    [​IMG]

Last edited: May 13, 2012

7. 1234

1234 Senior member

Just bought this. I have no idea what the hell it is but my friend said it' supposed to be good. Hopefully it will be a nice break from battlefield 3.

For all you "diablo-heads". Can someone sum up for me in a few sentences what you do in this game and or why it is so good?

8. worakl

worakl Senior member

http://www.ign.com/articles/2012/05/09/get-to-know-diablo

There you go. Might take you 10 minutes.

9. fir3fox

fir3fox Senior member

I sound just like that guy IRL.

I wish.

btw, I making a Witch Doctor as my first "char". (There, you Diablo nazis happy now?)

Last edited: May 14, 2012

10. worakl

worakl Senior member

Very happy. [​IMG] I'm also thinking WD for my first playthrough, but I'm not sure. I want someone who feels right storywise, since I'll play it the first time only for that. Currently I'm torn between the male WD, because he has an awesome voice, or the female wizard, since her backstory is intriguing and seems to fit in well. Negatives are the fact that the male WD has Parkinsons, and the female wizard is a bit of a brat.

The barb should really be ideal, but I just don't like him, too brutish for me.

11. gort

gort Senior member

Leibowitz#1963

I will be playing US east most likely unless a lot of my WoW buddies who were west convince me otherwise.

Will be running win 7 in bootcamp on my macbook since it runs WoW considerably smoother than when I run it in Mac OS X, and D3 beta was slow on Mac OS X for me.

12. jarude

jarude Senior member

im thinking it will be a monk for me; barb is definitely going to get done at some point, and since i was a big paladin fan in d2 i feel like this is the way to go. :slayer:

13. otc

otc Senior member

Will have to think about what to play.

Was never as big of a melee fan, I preferred ranged attacks that made you mouse like crazy since you had to be clicking to move around on one side of the screen while zooming the mouse to the other side to click to attack.

I had a pike amazon for a while and it was good times but I think I always much preferred my ice/frozen arrow zon, the guided shot/strafe setups., or something like an orb sorc.

Witch doctor could be cool...and since you can respec and swap gear without starting over, it would give a lot of room to play in my first pass through

14. otc

otc Senior member

uh oh...just tried to download the installer on the macbook pro and it looks like at some points they bumped up the OSX requirements from 10.5.8 to 10.6 so I can't run it!

Hope it runs on my work laptop...otherwise I might be buying a copy of Snow Leopard (unless my dad has an extra copy floating around from one of his other systems).

There is an unofficial workaround that *might* work on the integrated video on my work laptop since the intel mobile 4 series is not supported....kind of sucks since I am definitely due for an upgraded computer (especially considering how data intensive my work is).

Last edited: May 14, 2012