• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Diablo III / 3

aravenel

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Anybody still playing?

Haven't played in over a year. Got very boring, very fast.

Foo, I never took you for a gamer.

Those patches actually sound pretty interesting... But time consuming. Honestly, my days of playing MMORPG-like grind-fests are behind me.

Last edited:

TheFoo

THE FOO
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
The patches definitely helped--though, the extent to which they did only further expose how half-baked the game was at release.

When it comes down to it, they had the wrong development team headed by the wrong guy doing the job. There are about a gazillion ways they could have better engineered the economy for starters.

Last edited:

aravenel

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

The patches definitely helped--though, the extent to which they did only further expose how half-baked the game was at release.

That's fair.

I think my biggest thing was just underestimating how much my taste in games has changed. I bought the game primarily because of Diablo 2... After hitting level 30 or so, I realized I didn't really enjoy that grinding-focused game anymore.

TheFoo

THE FOO
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
I like it because I can get on for 10-15 minutes at a time. I rarely have hours of continous time available to play video games.

yjeezle

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
ya lifesteal was critical when i was playing... it was ridiculous because even with my shield 1xbow DH, i would still get one shotted (super tanky build with grenade spam)

i might give this a go later on... if my build works and i don't suck it up haha

whnay.

Distinguished Member
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
I still play

TheFoo

THE FOO
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Do you? Never see you on.

nerdykarim

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Wasted a lot of time today on D3. Rebuilt my DH who, with Gloom, is surprisingly strong. Gear has a lot of room for upgrades, but she can farm MP7 without much difficulty.

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/whatupmoney-1395/hero/12690224

I still play

What MP level do you play with your DH, Bill? My offensive stats are about as good as yours (though your defensive stats are much, much better than mine).

Karim, just added you.

Sorry I missed your message on there the other day. I'll shoot you a message next time I see you on.

whnay.

Distinguished Member
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
I can run mp10 but I'm most efficient at mp7 solo or mp8 with a partner

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.8%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 86 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 23 10.2%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 15.6%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 16.0%

Forum statistics

Threads