1. In 2018. by way of thanks for being a part of this community, we'll be choosing 16 active members of our community at random to receive a special gift and a gift certificate for one of our affiliate vendors, to represent each of our 16 years.

Fok and the Styleforum Team

Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Di Bianco 755 -- what do you think?

Discussion in 'Classic Menswear' started by daninalexan, Mar 31, 2013.

1. daninalexan

daninalexan New Member

Got these as a gift but they are a little too tight for me. Regardless, haven't seen many real life photos of anything from Di Bianco, so I thought I would share these with everyone and see what you guys think of them...

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. mr monty

mr monty Distinguished Member

good quality shoes, but I don't care for that style of loafers. Below is a real life pic of some wingtips

[​IMG]

3. justinkapur

justinkapur Distinguished Member

I like the color and styling but I think it looks super narrow all the way through the shoe. What size are they and where are they snug? width or length?

4. daninalexan

daninalexan New Member

They were tight on my arch, which is admittedly strangely shaped and very high on the top of my foot. I have pretty wide feet and the narrowness of these was no issue...

The wing tips look very nice! Thanks for sharing that one. Did you find them a half size smaller than your typical purchase?