1. Hi. We moved systems, and because it was impossible to achieve feature parity between the systems, we opted to archive the old B&S threads but allow users to read them so that they can put them into our new B&S system.

There is a support thread if you have any issues.

Cheers,

Fok.

dhc905's Closet Cleaning - Shirts: BBBF, Jil Sander, Gitman

Discussion in '2011-2017 Classic Menswear' started by dhc905, Jul 21, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dhc905

dhc905 Senior member

-10% CUTS and BUMP

Shirts! Each $45, discount for multiple purchases. Will also be posting some suits (Prada, custom), sportcoats (Bamford), shoes (Allen Edmonds), and maybe some other random stuff. Check them out, and send me an offer.

Gitman, size 15, bought new at Haberdash here in Chicago this season, worn 2x or so:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

BOTH BB1's SOLDBought the two BB1's form NYRanger couple months back. I'm really a BB2, but wanted an even slimmer cut without having to go to TB. Sleeves are too short for me, tried on, never worn.

Really nice Jil shirt that I bought directly from the Chicago store a couple years back. Tagged size is pretty irrelevent, as the neck fits like a 16-16.5 while the body is pretty slim at a 15.5. Color is difficult to accurately capture, but it's a dark brown in direct sunlight, and a shade of black (such a thing?) in all other lights.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Attached Files:

Last edited: Aug 3, 2012

2. Nizza

Nizza Senior member

sent pm to you yesterday regarding BBBF (the white one)

thanks!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.