DH scarf hoodies and Y3 sneakers question

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by ville_e, Aug 7, 2006.

1. ville_e

ville_e Senior member

hey ..

where can i find the DH scarf hoody on the net ?

[​IMG]

I'm also looking for the Y-3 track sneakers in black but I'd like to find a site which sells all the Y3 styles on the web....

all help is greatly appreciated

2. LA Guy

LA Guy Opposite Santa Staff Member Admin Moderator

hey ..

where can i find the DH scarf hoody on the net ?

[​IMG]

I'm also looking for the Y-3 track sneakers in black but I'd like to find a site which sells all the Y3 styles on the web....

all help is greatly appreciated

Not sure about the Dior scarf hoodie, but you could do worse than www.marialuisaviaroma.com, and www.andrewatlanta.com carries a lot of Y3 sneakers. So, are you gunning for the priciest Streetwear ensemble? A Number (N)nine jacket to wear over the hoodie and a Chrome hearts belt holding up some Dior Homme jeans would probably clinch it. Um, maybe a $300 Mastermind cap too.

3. Fuuma

Fuuma Franchouillard Modasse

Not sure about the Dior scarf hoodie, but you could do worse than www.marialuisaviaroma.com, and www.andrewatlanta.com carries a lot of Y3 sneakers. So, are you gunning for the priciest Streetwear ensemble? A Number (N)nine jacket to wear over the hoodie and a Chrome hearts belt holding up some Dior Homme jeans would probably clinch it. Um, maybe a $300 Mastermind cap too.

Ad a Lucien Pellat-Finet sweater over the hoodie....

BTW that Dior hoodie is pretty much the same as an AA one, just get a grey one, buy some additional cloth or an AA scarf in matching color and just copy the design with your awesome sewing skills. DIY couture=maybe the original wasn't couture either [​IMG]

4. Ott

Ott Senior member

BTW that Dior hoodie is pretty much the same as an AA one, just get a grey one, buy some additional cloth or an AA scarf in matching color and just copy the design with your awesome sewing skills. DIY couture=maybe the original wasn't couture either [​IMG]
    that's pretty much what I thought when I saw that picture.

Does anyone know how the scarf attaches to the hoodie exactly? Or where I can find more photos? I really like that look.

5. Kodak

Kodak Active Member

6. nomovement

nomovement Senior member

that's pretty much what I thought when I saw that picture.

Does anyone know how the scarf attaches to the hoodie exactly? Or where I can find more photos? I really like that look.

best advice I've seen on sf so far..

7. Ott

Ott Senior member

best advice I've seen on sf so far..
    huh?

I was asking a question, not giving advice [​IMG]

8. nomovement

nomovement Senior member

BTW that Dior hoodie is pretty much the same as an AA one, just get a grey one, buy some additional cloth or an AA scarf in matching color and just copy the design with your awesome sewing skills. DIY couture=maybe the original wasn't couture either [​IMG][/quote]

this is what I meant to qoute.