• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Dexter

gorgekko

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

bachbeet

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
This is the best show on TV. The concept lends itself to very creative story lines. One finds oneself rooting for Dexter while knowing that he is a murderer. It appeals to our darker sides. And Smits is doing a great job of acting. I like the other developments with Deb getting close to her CI, the suspicion surrounding Quinn, what exactly is Ramon up to, what exactly was the dead brother doing, in fact what was that whole Prado clan into?

BTW, in the opening credits, does anyone else notice that as Dexter locks his apartment that the brand of the lock on his door is a Dexter?

appolyon

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
Originally Posted by gorgekko
Seven.

Can't wait! ... I've just finished Mad Men Season 2, Jeeves and Wooster, Yes Minister/Prime Minister and haven't gotten into shows like Entourage

Dexter is really one of the best I've come across recently

gorgekko

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I thought they changed that after season one, and that's it a Defiant brand lock now.

King Francis

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by appolyon
haven't gotten into shows like Entourage

Don't bother.

Eason

Bicurious Racist
Reaction score
Last episode was fantastic, this season is great. Dexter's character is opening up with some heavy possibilities.

Neo_Version 7

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Glad to read that we have at least 2 more seasons to look forward to.
As good as Season 2 and the current season so far, nothing beats the first. It might not have been as epic, but it was a lot more personal.
Any ideas who the skinner might be?

Eason

Bicurious Racist
Reaction score
I think the skinner is Deb's partner. Though, the tree cutter lead might be something, since that's who I thought it was as soon as she interviewed the guy cutting the tree.

bach

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Eason
I think the skinner is Deb's partner.
the latest episode sorta ruled that out. speaking of which... other than the lameness of the tree maintenance guy being the killer, i thought the episode was pretty kickass. by the looks of the ending, prado is going to end up on dexter's operating table, but it's probable that the writers are just keeping us in suspense. can't wait for the next episode.

ChriO

Reaction score
Or shot to death by a female criminal defence lawyer.
laugh.gif

I can't imagine a storyline that keeps him alive and talking in the long run.

Neo_Version 7

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
He'd have to end up on Dexter's operating table to bring everything full circle, even if he doesn't kill anyone.
Clearly Dexter follows his own set of rules with who he gets to kill i.e. the pedophile.

briancl

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Neo_Version 7
He'd have to end up on Dexter's operating table to bring everything full circle, even if he doesn't kill anyone.
Clearly Dexter follows his own set of rules with who he gets to kill i.e. the pedophile.

Maybe Miguel becomes obsessed and starts killing people who don't deserve it.. then Dexter has to put an end to the monster he created.

dfagdfsh

Professional Style Farmer
Reaction score
i think the finale is gonna be miguel putting 2+2 together and figuring out dexter was the the bay harbor butcher all this time

King Francis

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Does anyone else really dislike the female defense attorney?

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.4%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 37.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.7%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 40 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.6%

Forum statistics

Threads