• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • We would like to welcome House of Huntington as an official Affiliate Vendor. Shop past season Drake's, Nigel Cabourn, Private White V.C. and other menswear luxury brands at exceptional prices below retail. Please visit the Houise of Huntington thread and welcome them to the forum.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Dexter

DBoon

Reaction score
did anyone else notice earlier on that trinity's wife was 40something, kids were teens, yet he was in his sixties?

last few episodes have actual morbid-action which is what makes this show really entertaining imo...

i don't see dexter being able to just be gone for hours and hours on end and come home to a happy rita/family. either the attempted kiss by nextdoor neighbor turns into something, or rita finds out about his ****, or something, he hasn't faced any repurcussions for not actually changing in a long time.

willpower

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
His sister Deb looks a bit better with longer hair.

PolePosition

Reaction score
Originally Posted by DBoon
did anyone else notice earlier on that trinity's wife was 40something, kids were teens, yet he was in his sixties?

His oldest daughter IS in her 30's (Christine)...so that suggests he must have had a previous marriage or something like that.

Ataturk

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
He gave the kid his cell phone number? Oops.

orlagu

Reaction score
Looks like Christine and Arthur had/have an incestuous F/D relationship...

Get Smart

Don't Crink
Reaction score
Originally Posted by orlagu
Looks like Christine and Arthur had/have an incestuous F/D relationship...

eh? was there a reference to this? did i miss something I need to rewatch?

driveslowk

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
ffffuuuu.gif
ffffuuuu.gif
ffffuuuu.gif
ffffuuuu.gif
ffffuuuu.gif
******* CUNTTTTT

thekunk07

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
makes my wife laugh. after every conversation now, i say "that's fine." i then walk into the other room and yell "stupid ******* ****!"

DBoon

Reaction score
Originally Posted by PolePosition
His oldest daughter IS in her 30's (Christine)...so that suggests he must have had a previous marriage or something like that.

rolleyes.gif

I meant that before the 2nd the last episode, it was evident that something wasn't quite right.

Eason

Bicurious Racist
Reaction score
So... predictable so far? Wonder what the twist is going to be. And why the **** doesn't Dexter just get Arthur caught? He's fucked up big time in this one, letting it drag on and letting innocent people die.

Ataturk

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Again... cell phones. I mean, c'mon, they could have gotten Mr. Super Serial Killer in a matter of hours, with a phone call to the daughter's phone company.

thekunk07

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
fucked up so bad it's getting harder to root for him.

Originally Posted by Eason
So... predictable so far? Wonder what the twist is going to be. And why the **** doesn't Dexter just get Arthur caught? He's fucked up big time in this one, letting it drag on and letting innocent people die.

Psyren

Reaction score
Oh my gawd, even though I knew the ending from the previews that final scenes were still nerve wrecking.

HEWSINATOR

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
In SF fashion, anybody notice that Deb's shirt was pinned at the back during the scene where they wipe Lundy's name off of the board.

I agree, he is screwing up so bad that I get frustrated with him. There is just no way that he can keep the lies going. There are starting to be holes they have to adress. Like If he is working so much OT, wouldn't his wife notice it is not on his cheque. Or if he was working for another dept on thanksgiving, wouldn't the people from work mention it at dinner, etc...

RedScarf7

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Ataturk
Again... cell phones. I mean, c'mon, they could have gotten Mr. Super Serial Killer in a matter of hours, with a phone call to the daughter's phone company.

This. The whole story is getting so convoluted. It sucks the show has deviated so far from what made it awesome.

And Batista and Laguerta getting married?? WTF, who cares.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 55 35.5%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 60 38.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 17 11.0%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 27 17.4%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 28 18.1%

Forum statistics

Threads