• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Devoa Long Jacket sz. 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

spacepope

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
You know it, you love it. I love it too, but I don't think it'll see a lot of wear this winter and I have my eyes on other things. I will no doubt regret this sale so this is your chance to kop a seriously awesome coat.

Devoa long jacket from FW12-13. Wool tweed boucle––incredible fabric and texture. Lined with a wool/cupro blend through the arms and front. Two interior snap pockets cleverly concealed near the shoulders and two exterior slash pockets. Interior suede patch with DEVOA written in braille. Wood buttons. Pagoda shoulders. Pleating in the armpits to allow a wider range of movement. Incredible seamwork. It seriously feels like a second skin. Basically the perfect Devoa piece––a cool balance between aggressive and very peaceful. Exemplary of what the brand is all about.

Measurements
shoulder to shoulder: 16.5" (keep in mind the very structured shoulders)
pit to pit: 19.5"
sleeve length from pit: 21.5" (there's pleating in the armpits that allows for better arm movement which make measurements, along with the curved arms and the cuff construction kind of difficult)
back length from bottom of collar: 40"

This fits like a typical Devoa sz.3. I'm a slim 48 (5'11" and 160 lbs) and it fits perfect, though it'd also work for a regular 48 unless you have massive arms since the sleeves are cut very slim. A bigger 46 could swing it too. It's more of a long jacket and less of a coat. You could wear a buttondown or light knit underneath, but nothing massive.

Condition is 9/10. I wore the jacket a solid amount but I always took great care of it. Some pilling but that's inevitable with the fabric. Also the lining in the body has broken away in two places. No tearing and it should be a really easy fix. I'll take pics when I get a chance.

Paypal with 4%. Ships free in US, PM for international quote. Feel free to message with any questions!

Attachments

• 900x900px-LL-3a3df3d7_Long_Jacket_Twee_505ea586e7cd6.jpg
    900x900px-LL-3a3df3d7_Long_Jacket_Twee_505ea586e7cd6.jpg
    47.1 KB · Views: 52
  • LL-1.jpg
    LL-1.jpg
    26.5 KB · Views: 68
  • LL-2.jpg
    LL-2.jpg
    13.8 KB · Views: 55
  • LL.jpg
    LL.jpg
    47.5 KB · Views: 79
  • Screen shot 2013-08-21 at 12.39.55 PM.png
    Screen shot 2013-08-21 at 12.39.55 PM.png
    220.1 KB · Views: 41
Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 36 15.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads