• I'm happy to introduce the Styleforum Happy Hour our brand new podcast featuring lively discussion about menswear and the fashion industry. In the inaugural edition, a discussion of what's going on in retail today. Please check it out on the Journal. All episodes will be also be available soon on your favorite podcast platform.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Devoa Enthusiasts

5pyro5

Reaction score
Konnichiwa!

Time somebody started this thread before we colonize Mars.

The usual stuff: Fit pics / size advice / bargains / research / and all things Devoa

Not sure if this can be ''the official appreciation *insert brand name* thread''. I guess we could rename it down the road?

Let me set the tone with aw2015 scarf which was my first Devoa piece:

Which was your very first Devoa piece?
On your marks...
Get set..
Post!

Lohikaarme

Reaction score
My first was some season's samurai belt. I think I got it off an auction around 2014? It was burgundy but I dyed the front part black. Since then I've bought and sold way too many Devoa pieces.

Shoes are still a damn mystery and the sizing changed a few seasons ago which makes life so fun when looking second-hand since this is one of the few brands where the measurements can actually be deceiving.

Featured Sponsor

What's your favorite pair of shoes to wear with jeans? (Choose two)

• Boots (Chelsea, Chukkas, Balmorals, etc.)

• Loafers

• Work boots (Red Wing, Wolverine, etc.)

• Monk strap shoes

• Oxford / Derby shoes

• Sneakers

Results are only viewable after voting.