• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

deus ex - best game ever?

Helix

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I could never get into it. Maybe it's because it happens to be one of those cursed games for me where stuff comes up before i get past the first 20 minutes or so of it. Shame because on paper it looks amazing.

Reggs

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I'd say Portal or Tribes 2.

j

(stands for Jerk)
Admin
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
I say overall yes, although it could still be better obviously (gfx, gameplay mechanics, etc.). If I could be made to give a crap about the plot of MGS4 then that might have been a contender.

oman

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
lord knows i love tribes 2 (hi5 reggs!) and stuff, but no way would i declare them high art.

deus ex, on the other hand...

coldarchon

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
if anyone thinks mario kart and its versions is not the best game ever, he needs to find some real finds ..

Davidko19

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by CounterStrike
Best game ever discussions... how meaningful

coming from COUNTERSTRIKE

what a tool

Zenny

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I'd rank Portal above it.

dfagdfsh

Professional Style Farmer
Reaction score
it was a very solid game but nowhere near the best. I think the original max payne was better. also uh, fallout and baldur's gate...

Johnny Amiga

Reaction score
yesyesyesyesyesyes. Or atleast best in the last ten years or so (don't want to compare against classic Lucasarts etc).

Escaping the MJ12 facility is one of the best scenes ever in a videogame.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 86 38.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 15.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.9%

Forum statistics

Threads