1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

Details on a summer blazer

Discussion in 'Classic Menswear' started by josepidal, Nov 15, 2015.

1. josepidal

josepidal Senior member

I've been searching for newer threads on blazer details and thought the most active ones were from around 2009. I was even looking for Manton's old blazer suit thread as the pictures no longer load.

Anyone have any pictures or leads to pictures of favorite tailored blazer projects?

I am recommending a summer blazer to a friend and am thinking to do a light navy fresco, single breasted, notch lapels, welted breast pocket and patch or flap side pockets, side vents, 3 roll 2.

Any pics along these lines? Really wondering about patch versus flap.

2. Murlsquirl

Murlsquirl Senior member Moderator

I'd try this thread http://www.styleforum.net/t/56404/unfunded-liabilities-a-k-a-the-cloth-thread