• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Destroyed canvas sneaker pr0n

Robert

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
Not that there's anything wrong with that...

robbie

Pleading Poverty
Reaction score
i don't know what made them decide to call it a prOn thread.

it could have just been, ''testify to your peasant status by posting pictures of your disgusting canvas shoes you are too broke and/or attached with to replace''.

on second thought, i think this works best.

Doin' Fine.

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Robert
I resemble that remark!

You're probably the second person I've ever heard/seen use this phrase. The first being my dad.

Robert

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
It's kind of an old lame dad joke.

Wearing my 11-year-old blue converse lows. Will post pix later.

ConcernedParent

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by thekunk07
someone please explain this thread. looks like the footwear of choice of masturbating drunk homeless people.

How did masturbating come into this?

eddy98

Reaction score
Everyone knows that masturbating ***** up your eyesite. Didn't your parents ever tell you that?

Big Pun

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by robbie
i don't know what made them decide to call it a prOn thread.

SW is looking more like MC every day, they have threads like, repp tie Appreciation, folded shirt Appreciation.
uhoh.gif

Robert

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
My nod to the footwear of the drunken, the homeless, and the masturbatory: They're 11 years old, though don't necessarily have 11 years of wear--my wife refused to be seen in public with me in these after about the third year of wear. These days, I wear them mostly in the summer, sans socks and sans esposa.

001-7.jpg

Ahab

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
My nod to the footwear of the drunken, the homeless, and the masturbatory: They're 11 years old, though don't necessarily have 11 years of wear--my wife refused to be seen in public with me in these after about the third year of wear. These days, I wear them mostly in the summer, sans socks and sans esposa.
Nice!

robbie

Pleading Poverty
Reaction score
gawd, those are some beautiful made in USA chucks. i hate how they changed the soles up, and the stitching and toe box is different on the modern made in china chucks aswell.

Doin' Fine.

Reaction score
It's kind of an old lame dad joke.

Wearing my 11-year-old blue converse lows. Will post pix later.

I've grown to like it after hearing it the majority of my life. Those cons are are awesome. How haven't they fallen apart yet after that long?

Robert

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Doin' Fine.
I've grown to like it after hearing it the majority of my life. Those cons are are awesome. How haven't they fallen apart yet after that long?

Not constant wear. See my description. B/c mi esposa has not let me wear them out of the house with her, I can only wear them when we're not going to be seen together.

Robert

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
I noticed the sole is coming apart near the heel of one of my cons. Does superglue work for this kind of repair?

constant struggle

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
i need to post my brothers yellow high top cons in here, they are really disgusting... will snap a pic if i get a chance

my vans got beat to hell walking around san fran the last 5 days

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 37.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.3%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 40 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.7%

Forum statistics

Threads