• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Despos (Chicago) bespoke shirt price range?

onix

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Man, you're boring, all you want to do is to withdraw. Ok, my last attempt to escalate this.

Originally Posted by grimslade
I bring to battle the weapons I need, and it's dishonorable to engage in a battle of the wits with an unarmed man.
fight[1].gif

True, think about when you get into a battle with an unarmed man, then you lose? That sucks big time.

rnoldh

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
It's about time for Chris D. to chime in.

I'm getting ready to commission a Vicuna pocket square from him. A real must have
smile.gif

onix

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by rnoldh
It's about time for Chris D. to chime in.

I'm getting ready to commission a Vicuna pocket square from him. A real must have
smile.gif

Actually, Chris and I just exchanged messages already, so that's why I said thread closed.

CDFS

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
>>
Closed? CLOSED? We'll tell you when this threak is closed, noob. Watch your tone.

Bhowie

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Ok Onix I will highlite your ignorance.

Go to the dumbthreads (DT) subforum, now read the description.

Dumb Threads Threaks that start out or get dumb get moved here. OFTEN NOT SAFE FOR WORK (NSFW)
That is where threaks reside. (He was saying your thread is dumb, and not in a good way.)

Next time use the search function.

While you are searching the forvm, look up the user domidart. You cannot close threads.

itsstillmatt

The Liberator
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Closed? CLOSED? We'll tell you when this threak is closed, noob. Watch your tone.
IMPORTANT NOTICE: No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. If the video does not play, wait a minute or try again later. I AGREE

TIP: to embed Youtube clips, put only the encoded part of the Youtube URL, e.g. eBGIQ7ZuuiU between the tags.

Smahatma

Reaction score
Originally Posted by onix
Actually, Chris and I just exchanged messages already, so that's why I said thread closed.
The answer: More than you can afford, pal.

ohm

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

IMPORTANT NOTICE: No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. If the video does not play, wait a minute or try again later. I AGREE

TIP: to embed Youtube clips, put only the encoded part of the Youtube URL, e.g. eBGIQ7ZuuiU between the tags.

Strange

Reaction score

onix

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Smahatma
The answer: More than you can afford, pal.

True, it is on the high side, but hey when a shirt can be worn for 15 years, it's totally worth it.

Originally Posted by Cary Grant
And his answer: you are not worthy of iGentry, let alone my bespokedness.

Actually, he's quite nice, and didn't sound like what you depicted. You obviously have no clue.

Shikar

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
onix, if you just say you are sorry, and wish to restart....it may be a nice idea. Currently you are just digging....

Regards.

Eccentric

Reaction score
Hmm, another of those occasions where I cannot decide whether "Troll" or "Idiot" is more fitting.

onix

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Shikar
onix, if you just say you are sorry, and wish to restart....it may be a nice idea. Currently you are just digging....

Regards.

Just read all of my posts and pay attention to my tone. I as a simple question, the second post answered it. I say thanks, and wish no other help to this thread. Suddenly someone jumped in with very inappropriate manner.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads