1. Welcome to the new Styleforum!

We are currently fine-tuning the forum for your browsing pleasure, so bear with any lingering dust as we work to make Styleforum even more awesome than it was. I'd like to keep you abreast of the improvements we've made over the past few days.
    @notification emails have been added, in response to user requests

Attached images are now Full Size by default

Users are now all allowed three (3) links in their signature files,

SSL certification is now in place so you can all browse securely.

The server has been reconfigured so that site speeds will improve.

Notice: Right now the site is slow because we are fixing all the images from the past 4 months. Many of you noticed that these were missing, and we are fixing that problem now. Unfortunately, it is taking up a lot of resources and causing the site to be slow.

Oh, and don’t forget to head over to the Styleforum Journal, because we’re giving away two pairs of Carmina shoes to celebrate our move!

Please address any questions about using the new forum to support@styleforum.net

Cheers,

The Styleforum Team

Dismiss Notice

Desperate Girls

Discussion in 'Social Life, Food & Drink, Travel' started by TyCooN, Feb 1, 2011.

1. feliks

feliks Well-Known Member

e: misread the OP

anyways yeah desperation is universally unattractive. dudes who get with desperate chicks are usually just as weird, if not more so.

2. Saul Silver

Saul Silver Well-Known Member

I, for one, am tired of women tripping over each other to get at me. Ah, the burdens of the $250k minimum wage man. It gives me a real appreciation of the real Big Timers and their daily struggles.
    +1 A couple years ago (back when I was a lowly hedge fund manager, just out of Harvard), a Playboy Playmate approached me and asked me if she could come over to my place with several of her fellow playmates. Her elbows were slightly pointy, her knees had a strange bent, and one of her teeth was so misaligned that I cringed in horror whenever she smiled. I was so offended by her desperation that I immediately slapped her across the face and drove back to my Manhattan penthouse suite in my Aston Martin to post about it on the internet.

3. wootx

wootx Well-Known Member

+1

A couple years ago (back when I was a lowly hedge fund manager, just out of Harvard), a Playboy Playmate approached me and asked me if she could come over to my place with several of her fellow playmates. Her elbows were slightly pointy, her knees had a strange bent, and one of her teeth was so misaligned that I cringed in horror whenever she smiled. I was so offended by her desperation that I immediately slapped her across the face and drove back to my Manhattan penthouse suite in my Aston Martin to post about it on the internet.

Ahaha, well played!

4. ALFAMALE

ALFAMALE Well-Known Member

+1

A couple years ago (back when I was a lowly hedge fund manager, just out of Harvard), a Playboy Playmate approached me and asked me if she could come over to my place with several of her fellow playmates. Her elbows were slightly pointy, her knees had a strange bent, and one of her teeth was so misaligned that I cringed in horror whenever she smiled. I was so offended by her desperation that I immediately slapped her across the face and drove back to my Manhattan penthouse suite in my Aston Martin to post about it on the internet.

That

5. ktrp

ktrp Well-Known Member

Gotta wonder what's going on with them.

A guy I know had a few dates recently with a girl who at first seemed desparate or strangely brazen, but from what he told me, I'm 95% positive she had aspergers. Smart girl, good looking, poor ability to pick up social queues and no awareness that it is not usual to ask people before your first date if they like anal. Not really desperate, just no understanding of how most people play 'the game'.

6. Joenobody0

Joenobody0 Well-Known Member

Gotta wonder what's going on with them.

A guy I know had a few dates recently with a girl who at first seemed desparate or strangely brazen, but from what he told me, I'm 95% positive she had aspergers. Smart girl, good looking, poor ability to pick up social queues and no awareness that it is not usual to ask people before your first date if they like anal. Not really desperate, just no understanding of how most people play 'the game'.

She sounds perfect.

7. cretaceous_cretin

cretaceous_cretin Well-Known Member

8. adidasfan

adidasfan Well-Known Member

we aren't talking about marriage. if she is boanable, then what is da problemo?

Agree.

I think the problem is - most guys dont meet those type of girls
    often enough to know what to do.

Always be ready to hit-it. Of course easier said then actually done.

9. dragon8

dragon8 Well-Known Member

Warning bells go off in my mind if a girl seems desperate, especially if she is attractive.

Only once have I met a very beautiful girl with a great body that seemed desperate. Alarms were ringing in my head the whole time. We met at a bar, but she didn't seem like a pro. She gave me her number, and I figured what the hell and we went on a date mostly because she was a lot hotter than what I can usually attract, despite the strange desperation vibe she was giving off.

The date was going pretty well, although she said some things that seemed very conspiracy theory-ish.

Finally towards the end of the date she admitted to me that she had just been released from the hospital for paranoid schizophrenia a few months prior to meeting me, her whole life had basically come crashing down, she had no job anymore (she was college educated and had a good job), and was now on disability and living with her parents again.

Never heard from her again.

You never called back?