• I'm happy to introduce the Styleforum Happy Hour, our brand new podcast featuring lively discussion about menswear and the fashion industry. In the inaugural edition, a discussion of what's going on in retail today. Please check it out on the Journal. All episodes will be also be available soon on your favorite podcast platform.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Desperate Girls

TyCooN

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Dakota rube
Seriously, I met a gal online a few years ago. We met for a coffee, then a drink. Then dinner. Then she was on her knees sucking my dick. (This was all one day.) In between slurps, she looked up at me and asked, "where have you been all my life?" That was our last date.
Originally Posted by Stazy
How do you guys feel about girls who come off as desperate? Does it turn you off or do you not care?
Discuss.

philosophe

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
exist primarily in your imagination.

ter1413

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
don't mind at all.....

pseudonym

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
The way you all should approach this is you're just in it for the lay.

The hit-it-and-quit-it rule definitely applies here, regardless of how lame it sounds.

Davidko19

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Eason

Bicurious Racist
Reaction score
Desperate people, even if you're already in a relationship with them, are just asking to be run away from. Desperate gf = unattractive and makes you think you can do much better so you want to *clap clap* get away
desperate girl = unattractive and make you wonder wtf is wrong with her

a while back I was on a ferry when someone dropped a note in my lap with a phone # to text her. I did out of morbid curiousity and met her in the back of the ferry and talked with her. She was okay looking but asked for my email and msn and asked to meet for coffee like the very next night and I never talked to her again.

Dakota rube

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
While I don't advocate using a woman's body merely for one's own pleasure, I have found that a desperate chubby makes for an energetic and quite willing slump-buster.

ymmv

ter1413

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
we aren't talking about marriage. if she is boanable, then what is da problemo?

TyCooN

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Svenn

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I had the exact same thing happen to me as Dakota rube's story in the OP a while back... but I didn't really view it as a negative thing for her to do because 1. she was hot, 2. she was an MD; and hell we're still together. I think she was just inexperienced/over-zealous or maybe just a romantic, which is fine by me
It all depends on the girl and the specific situation of the parties I guess... if it was a random chick in a bar and it seemed like she did that type of thing a lot, I would obviously be worried about the aids.

TyCooN

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Svenn
I had the exact same thing happen to me as Dakota rube's story in the OP a while back... but I didn't really view it as a negative thing for her to do because 1. she was hot, 2. she was an MD; and hell we're still together. I think she was just inexperienced/over-zealous or maybe just a romantic, which is fine by me
It all depends on the girl and the specific situation of the parties I guess... if it was a random chick in a bar and it seemed like she
did that type of thing a lot, I would obviously be worried about the aids.

Joffrey

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I don't mind while there's easy pickins', but it becomes pathetic and/or scary eventually.

Featured Sponsor

What's your favorite pair of shoes to wear with jeans? (Choose two)

• Boots (Chelsea, Chukkas, Balmorals, etc.)

• Loafers

• Work boots (Red Wing, Wolverine, etc.)

• Monk strap shoes

• Oxford / Derby shoes

• Sneakers

Results are only viewable after voting.