1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

Designs to look at for a specific suit style?

Discussion in 'Classic Menswear' started by Markerbuoys, Jun 23, 2011.

1. Markerbuoys

Markerbuoys Member

Hi Folks,

I am trying to get an idea of where I should be looking for the specific suit I am looking for:

Namely, thinner lapels, a single-breasted, double vented jacket and slim, plain front pants in a modern cut in charcoal, navy, medium gray. Budget is up to $1000 US. Basically I want something that is modern but still understated. Thought I don't doubt the quality, the BBs suits do not appear to be what I am looking for. Any advice is appreciated. Thank you!

2. harry2quinn

harry2quinn Senior member

Hi Folks, I am trying to get an idea of where I should be looking for the specific suit I am looking for: Namely, thinner lapels, a single-breasted, double vented jacket and slim, plain front pants in a modern cut in charcoal, navy, medium gray. Budget is up to $1000 US. Basically I want something that is modern but still understated. Thought I don't doubt the quality, the BBs suits do not appear to be what I am looking for. Any advice is appreciated. Thank you!
    Ralph Lauren Black Label on sale (usually 2K+); alternatively, go for Thick as Thieves (www.thickasthievesla.com)

3. Markerbuoys

Markerbuoys Member

Ralph Lauren Black Label on sale (usually 2K+); alternatively, go for Thick as Thieves (www.thickasthievesla.com)

Should also state that I also am trying to avoid peak lapels.

4. musicguy

musicguy Senior member

+1 for RLBL on sale. Make sure it fits as it requires a certain build to pull it off.