• We would like to welcome Craftsman Clothing back as an official Affiliate Vendor. Craftsman Clothing is a brand for the refined men who want to look good with minimal effort, and care about products that are well-made. In additon to being a go-to brand for all things essential, Craftsman Clothing also offers bespoke outerwear that’s uniquely crafted for you. Please visit their thread and give them a warm welcome.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Designer websites

Mike C.

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Is anyone else as frustrated as I am while lookikng at designer websites. They are nearly impossible to navigate through with ease. The D & G and Gucci ones are bad, but i just checked out the Dior one which drove me over the edge to write this.

GQgeek

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
ya dior is horrible, i was trying to get a look at some rive gauche stuff but i just threw in the towel cause the site is impossible to figure out.

Steve B.

Go Spurs Go
Reaction score
It seems to me that the more fashion forward the designer is, the harder it is to navigate their website. I think they get a bit full of themselves. My problem with all of them, even my favorites, is what's on the web is usually a poor representation of what you can find in any store, or particularly their boutiques. What do you guys think?

Boss' is hilarious- this nicely put together, techno-German web site, with NO STORE LOCATOR. Unless I'm just too dumb to figure it out.

Michael

Reaction score
Don't forget Diesel's. What the hell?

Europe's Finest

Reaction score
Yup, they try to make 'em as creative as possible, but it's a b***h to open 'em.

Boss's page is terrible, too. A good page is the one from Polo Ralph Lauren.

Featured Sponsor

HOW OFTEN DO YOU SHOP FOR CLOTHES ONLINE?

• I mainly buy my clothes online.

• I shop online only if there is a sale.

• I shop online when shipping and returns are free.

• I shop in store only for very expensive items I want to try on.

• I mainly shop in store.

Results are only viewable after voting.