Designer websites

Discussion in 'Classic Menswear' started by Mike C., Mar 24, 2002.

1. Mike C.

Mike C. Senior member

Is anyone else as frustrated as I am while lookikng at designer websites. They are nearly impossible to navigate through with ease. The D & G and Gucci ones are bad, but i just checked out the Dior one which drove me over the edge to write this.

2. GQgeek

GQgeek Senior member

ya dior is horrible, i was trying to get a look at some rive gauche stuff but i just threw in the towel cause the site is impossible to figure out.

3. Steve B.

Steve B. Go Spurs Go

It seems to me that the more fashion forward the designer is, the harder it is to navigate their website. I think they get a bit full of themselves. My problem with all of them, even my favorites, is what's on the web is usually a poor representation of what you can find in any store, or particularly their boutiques. What do you guys think?

Boss' is hilarious- this nicely put together, techno-German web site, with NO STORE LOCATOR. Unless I'm just too dumb to figure it out.

4. Michael

Michael Senior member

Don't forget Diesel's. What the hell?

5. Europe's Finest

Europe's Finest Well-Known Member

Yup, they try to make 'em as creative as possible, but it's a b***h to open 'em.

Boss's page is terrible, too. A good page is the one from Polo Ralph Lauren.