• I'm happy to introduce the Styleforum Happy Hour, our brand new podcast featuring lively discussion about menswear and the fashion industry. In the inaugural edition, a discussion of what's going on in retail today. Please check it out on the Journal. All episodes will be also be available soon on your favorite podcast platform.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

designer thrift shop???!!!

davesmith

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
where is the best place in brooklyn/manhattan to go thrift shopping??
i am looking for what everyone wishes they could find, great designer stuff at rock bottom prices

cbbuff

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by davesmith
where is the best place in brooklyn/manhattan to go thrift shopping??
i am looking for what everyone wishes they could find, great designer stuff at rock bottom prices

If they tell you, you and everyone else that reads this will poach all the good stuff and they would be screwed- why would they do that?

It takes time to find these places, and it is often hit and miss.

ter1413

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Exactly^^. Take a look at the "thrift" thread for some ideas...

Master-Classter

Distinguished Member
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
davesmith is the EXACT model of a spammer / soon to be B&S scammer people. a junk post history, fake sounding name, overuse of emoticons, etc...

davesmith

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Master-Classter
davesmith is the EXACT model of a spammer / soon to be B&S scammer people. a junk post history, fake sounding name, overuse of emoticons, etc...

oh man!!! busted, i'm outta here

Master-Classter

Distinguished Member
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
lol, you've got to admit every one of your threads and posts looks like junk, plus you're the exact model as described under 'watch out for B&S scammers'...

davesmith

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Master-Classter
lol, you've got to admit every one of your threads and posts looks like junk, plus you're the exact model as described under 'watch out for B&S scammers'...
oooh that hurts, i'm just trying to make friends over here!! also, i forgot there are people who spend their whole lives on here analyzing every punctuation mark, and search for every previous thread and post to hunt you down to see if i will eventually contradict myself and you will find out that once i said my favorite brand is kiton, then in a nother post i said ferragamo, oh no!! time to call the cops! how do you know i am going to scam you cos i write in a funny way?? i might have some excellent things to sell....

silvere2

Reaction score
Originally Posted by davesmith
oooh that hurts, i'm just trying to make friends over here!!

also, i forgot there are people who spend their whole lives on here analyzing every punctuation mark, and search for every previous thread and post to hunt you down to see if i will eventually contradict myself and you will find out that once i said my favorite brand is kiton, then in a nother post i said ferragamo, oh no!! time to call the cops!

how do you know i am going to scam you cos i write in a funny way?? i might have some excellent things to sell....

Wow master-classer, looks like you were spot on. He seems really angry.

k4lnamja

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Featured Sponsor

What's your favorite pair of shoes to wear with jeans? (Choose two)

• Boots (Chelsea, Chukkas, Balmorals, etc.)

• Loafers

• Work boots (Red Wing, Wolverine, etc.)

• Monk strap shoes

• Oxford / Derby shoes

• Sneakers

Results are only viewable after voting.