• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Designer/Streetwear Items - Jil Sander, Neil Barrett Puma/96 Hours

VMan

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I have some streetwear/designer items which I would like to sell. I will be adding more and updating this thread over the course of the weekend, so check back. Up first is a Jil Sander coat, size 40 (Euro 50). The coat is minimally designed, with no breast pocket or lapel buttonhole. High-stance three button closure designed to roll to the second button, with a fantastic lapel roll. Narrow lapel with high gorge. This will definitely not be confused with a coat one would wear to the office. Dark navy blue lightweight fabric with a soft sheen to it, composed of 100% wool and lined in 100% cupro. Fully canvassed, horn buttons, top-notch construction. Looks excellent with slim dark jeans. Excellent cut and slim fit. This is from the Tailor Made line which is her highest line, and probably retailed for $1200-$1400. Tagged size is Euro 50R, but could also work for a US 40L - check the measurements. Excellent condition, worn seldomly, but could use a steaming to remove some wrinkles. I'd like $170 shipped for this coat. I hate to part with it, but I don't wear it enough to justify it sitting in my closet. Measures 43" chest, 19.5" shoulder, 26" from shoulder seam to end of sleeve, 31.5" length.
jil1.jpg
Jil2.jpg
jil3.jpg
jil4.jpg
jil5.jpg
Next is a pair of Levi's Premium 'Hersher' (low rise, straight leg) in size 32x32. Marked as 'irregular', but I could never seem to find the flaw, as is sometimes the case with factory seconds. Made in USA. Color is a very cool medium-light gray - something you don't see too often. I've worn this pair a handful of times, and it is in great condition with only a little fraying on the back of the hems. I'm not sure what retail was, probably $125 or so, and I'd like $35 shipped. Measures 33" waist, 33" inseam.
levis2.jpg
levis1.jpg
levis3.jpg
levis4.jpg
Next is a pair of Earl Jeans, size 31x32, in a vintage faded gray wash. Jeans are bootcut and lower rise. Only worn 3-4 times and in mint, near-new condition. I cannot remember what retail was, probably $150-$160, so I'd like $35 shipped for this pair. 33" waist, 32" inseam.
earl1.jpg
earl2.jpg
earl3.jpg

VMan

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Converse All Stars, in a rare striped colorway of burgundy, cream, and red. I wore these twice but hightop Chucks just aren't my style, plus they are a bit small. They are Converse size 10 so they fit like a US 10.5. I'd like $23 shipped. Canvas is in perfect shape and there are only a few scuffs on the toe area.
chucks1.jpg
chucks2.jpg
Later, I will post a very rare NWT Neil Barrett for Puma motorcycle-style 'Italia' jacket, US M/50 IT (I heard this jacket was a limited edition piece designed for the Italian football team for the 2006 World Cup), and a NWT white Neil Barrett/Puma 96 Hours super soft cotton hoodie, size M.

Spoony

Reaction score
I'm interested in those Levi's, could you give a leg opening measurement?

VMan

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Jil Sander coat is sold.

I have a nice vintage broken-in leather motorcycle/cafe racer style jacket for sale. Color is dark brown, and there is not as much color difference between the shoulder are and the rest of the coat as is represented in the photos. This jacket is tagged a size 40, but is slim, and would probably work best for a 38. It fits me perfectly and I am 5'11, 165lbs, 38" chest, 35-36" sleeve.

Jacket has dual-button collar, zip-up chest with buttoning leather fly, button cuffs, and two zip front pockets. All zippers are solid YKK. The leather is tough and broken in and shows some wear/scuffs which add character, but could be polished if you like a cleaner look. Jacket has a nice flannel lining so that you can still wear it when temperatures drop down to 45-50 degrees. It's a pretty heavy, solid jacket.

Measures 22" across the chest on the outside (44" around), 36" sleeve, 25" under the collar to the bottom of the jacket.

I'd like $75 (including shipping) in the US, as this is a heavy jacket (80 ounces according to my digi).

leather1.jpg

leather3.jpg

leather4.jpg

leather2.jpg

VMan

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Rare Puma/Neil Barrett 'Italia' motorcycle-style lightweight jacket, in pale gold.

Tagged size is M (Italian 50). 100% cotton shell w/ rainproof coating, lined in a light mesh for breathability. Jacket has two front pockets, zip-front with YKK Puma-logo zipper, and double snap collar. 'Italia' logo with leaping cat embroidered on front chest, 'Italia' crest logo on back under collar, Neil Barrett/Puma tag on back of coat near bottom hem. Brand new with tags and spare snaps.

Measures 44" around the chest, 35.5" sleeve, 26.5" length. I don't know what the retail was but I'm sure it was a lot. I'd like $75 shipped in the US - I really want to keep this jacket for myself, but I need the money, so someone please take it away from me.

puma1.jpg

puma2.jpg

puma3.jpg

puma4.jpg

puma5.jpg

puma6.jpg

puma7.jpg

jsp514

Reaction score
Could you give measurements across knee and leg opening for the Earl Jeans? Thanks.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 37.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.3%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 40 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.7%

Forum statistics

Threads