• We would like to welcome Pete and Harry as an official Affiliate Vendor. Pete and Harry, co-founded by Erik (EFV) one of our long time members and friends, offers a wide variety of products, clothes, watches and accessories, antique, vintage, “pre-loved” and new - all at unparalleled prices. Please visit their new thread and give them a warm welcome.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Design work I wish I'd done

venividivicibj

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Its probably just because it got pushed down the page. I know I always read it, but can't really contribute (no experience in this field)

Joffrey

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I don't think you need experience you just need to find ads you wish you'd created (if you were the creative type). You may get some confused posts which I think wouldn't hurt the discussion/activity on here. In my case, I'm simply too lazy to do it.

lefty

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Not sure I ever mentioned Charley Harper, but I absolutely love his work and am lucky enough to own a few of his original serigraphs.
Quote:

lefty

Last edited:

sugarbutch

Bearded Prick
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
"New"

Will you still love me if I say that I prefer the streamlined version they're abandoning?

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

Sneakers with tailoring: yes, no, maybe?

• No, never.

• Yes, it can be done tastefully.

• Not sure.

Results are only viewable after voting.