1. In 2018. by way of thanks for being a part of this community, we'll be choosing 16 active members of our community at random to receive a special gift and a gift certificate for one of our affiliate vendors, to represent each of our 16 years.

Fok and the Styleforum Team

Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

DeSantis Collection dress shirts

Discussion in 'Classic Menswear' started by JLA, Nov 4, 2004.

1. JLA

JLA Active Member

Got a ad in the mail from this company. Anyone heard of them.
    They make dress shirts.

2. Shirtmaven

Shirtmaven Distinguished Member Dubiously Honored

To the best of my knowledge, the Desantis collection was started first as a rather flashy neckwear business. The owner had made his money in a non apparal related business.

They strated selling custom made to measure shirts that were made by The IAG divisionof measure -up.

They then bought Riply shirt in Dallas, TX. Riply shirt had been in business for many years. The owner Jerry Brown is a true gentleman. They made a rather average shirt with a long delivery time. Quality improved over time.

I have not seen Shirts since Desantis took over the business. I know that they have upgraded some of the fabric selection

3. JLA

JLA Active Member

Thanks...