Deodorant

Discussion in 'Health & Body' started by eldridge, Apr 15, 2002.

1. eldridge

eldridge Active Member

Which deodorant do you prefer?

2. Mike C.

Mike C. Senior member

This past year i splurged a little on deodorant and bought Lab Series($14 for the large size). After using it I realized i hadn't splurged at all; the quality is so much better than the drug store brands making the purchase worth it. Never again will i go back to Old Spice or Speed Stick. If you never tried a premium deodorant you don't know what your missing.

3. FRATERNITYSTUD

FRATERNITYSTUD Well-Known Member

I use Nivea and like it a lot...But I am a huge fan of Lab Series products, so I might just have to try their deodorant as well.

4. GQ Lawyer

GQ Lawyer Senior member

For the money, you can't beat the protection of Mitchum.

5. clarinetplayer

clarinetplayer Senior member

I'll second the nomination for Mitchum. It gets the job done, and it does not leave a stain.

6. eldridge

eldridge Active Member

Mitchum Are we talking about that Mitchum? It's only $3-4 according to drugstore.com. I can't stand the smell of most deodorants and anti-perspirants found at local drug stores. I like to use scented deodorants but only if I want to wear that particular cologne that day. I'll keep an eye out for that Mitchum product if we are on the same page. Thanks for the recommendation. Eldridge

7. GQ Lawyer

GQ Lawyer Senior member

Yup. That's it. Cheap, effective, and easy to obtain .... what more could you ask for?

8. joshxfoo

joshxfoo Member

I've tried Mitchum, and it just didn't work for me. The protection didn't last. Its probably a body chemistry thing.

However, I recently picked up some Arm & Hammer Ultramax, and all I can say is: wow. They advertise it as 36-hour protection, and they actually mean it. Plus, its unscented, which is important to me (so it doesn't mix negatively with whatever scent I'm wearing).

I've been seeing it all over town lately, so it shouldn't be hard to find. And its quite cheap.

9. Vertical Lips

Vertical Lips New Member

what about a deodorant that doesnt have a scent, or stains shirts? also, what about when you wear sleevless shirts, like a tank. will this deodorant show (does it leave a mark on you)? thanks in advance.

10. thc

thc Senior member

I use deodorant made by D.R. Harris. The stuff really works and it has no aluminum, so it won't stain your shirts.

11. LabelKing

LabelKing Senior member

Yves Saint Laurent's Body Kouros is the best I've ever used. The price is rather high though, at $32, but the quality is assured.