• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Denimbruin July 27, 28, 29 Oakland & San Francisco - Meet Bay Area Denim Brands and Fans

Gus

Stylish Dinosaur
Dubiously Honored
Supporting Member
Reaction score

Gus

Stylish Dinosaur
Dubiously Honored
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Saturday evening at AB Fits in San Francisco North Beach see items and meet some of the makers from Rising Sun, Mister Freedom, Roy, Jack Knife, Tellason, Taylor Stitch and Blue Blanket from Italy.

1519 Grant Ave 7-10pm

I'll post some pics after the event for those of you who can't make it.

Last edited:

imatlas

Saucy White Boy
Reaction score
Sounds great!

Any idea of Jack/Knife will be taking orders at either event?

Gus

Stylish Dinosaur
Dubiously Honored
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Although some things will be for sale, this will be more of a meet-and-greet and display of the various makers newest projects. John from Jack/Knife said they will be showing a new surprise or two. Mister Freedom and Rising Sun will be sending up some preview samples of their new releases. There will also be some antique denim found in old mines among other things. It should be a good time.

Gus

Stylish Dinosaur
Dubiously Honored
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Urban, not today. This weekend. I also just heard from Mark, the organizer, that there will be local craft beer and great food available at each event. You may also want to bring some spending money to buy some new jeans, apparel or Mike's book.

Salad

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Snap. I may be heading to Laguna Seca but if not I might have to check out one or more of these shows.

kiya

Brand Representative
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score

Snap. I may be heading to Laguna Seca but if not I might have to check out one or more of these shows.

Go to Laguna Seca instead, i would. Just kidding. Well, not completely kidding. I love Laguna Seca.

For those coming to the friday night portion of the event Roy will be giving out some Self Edge gift cards, not sure how he's deciding to give them out but i'm sure it'll be interesting. See ya'll friday night.

emptym

Reaction score
Neat. I hope to come on Fri night.

Gus

Stylish Dinosaur
Dubiously Honored
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Just a reminder - tomorrow night is the first of several DENIMBRUIN events this weekend.

I will post some pics for those of you who can't make it.

Gus

Stylish Dinosaur
Dubiously Honored
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Nice crowd tonight including the guys from Jack Knife, Blue Blanket, Roy, Kia from Selfedge, Howard from AB Fits, Levis LVC, etc....and of course, lots of denim fans. These photos were taken prior to the opening of the show.

emptym

Reaction score
Great pics, G. Looking forward to seeing you and the goods tonight.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.8%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 86 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 23 10.2%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 15.6%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 16.0%

Forum statistics

Threads