• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Denim + Rain = Sadface

Status
Not open for further replies.

whatuknowaboutthat

Reaction score
if im going to be wearing a pair that I don't want to risk getting rained on, I just throw a pair of beater jeans in my book bag.

Dekayte

Reaction score
Originally Posted by datasupa
What this thread needs is another 3 or 12 people to hop on the bandwagon and reiterate that "they're just jeans" and "just wear them." Even though the OP has long since admitted to his mistakes and stopped responding, constant reminding is needed to reinforce the message.

I didn't want to keep replying in the thread but apparently people feel the need to bump it from four pages back to say the exact same thing as the 10 people before them. It was funny when the first few people were poking fun, but it's just getting kind of redundant now. I wasn't actually crying because they were in the rain, you would think people wouldn't be so literal but whatever.

I said it earlier in the thread but people want to keep posting randomly to bring the thread back. I got my answer from j in the thread that someone else posted.

Originally Posted by j
I wore my APC NS to a motorcycle class when they were raw. In the middle of the second day, the skies opened up and dumped on us for like an hour. They were completely soaked through. Then I had to drive us all the way home from Port Angeles to Seattle (a few hours) and I didn't have anything to change into. So I sat on a towel, cranked the heat and they dried on me like that. I'm convinced that is the reason why the creases set so well and the fade ended up pretty awesome. (Until I washed them a couple more times and killed the contrast, but that's what you get.)

P.s. if you want to replicate this I highly recommend buying a car with black leather interior.

morse9443

Reaction score
Let me redundinate again. It poured in Boston tonight and I left my S0500's at home. It's called weather.com baby!

whatuknowaboutthat

Reaction score
i wasn't making fun of you at all. I was serious, if ur gonna wear ur good ****, plan things ahead even if the day is beautiful to start out. cover your bases

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads