1. Hi. We moved systems, and because it was impossible to achieve feature parity between the systems, we opted to archive the old B&S threads but allow users to read them so that they can put them into our new B&S system.

There is a support thread if you have any issues.

Cheers,

Fok.

DENIM: Rag & Bone RB6A, John Varvatos Black Selvedge, Earnest Sewn Filson Selvedge

Discussion in 'B&S Archive' started by Gaius Pompeius Trimalchio, Apr 21, 2006.

1. Gaius Pompeius Trimalchio

Gaius Pompeius Trimalchio Senior member

All of these jeans are either new or in excellent condition. They've been talked about before on the streetwear forum, so let's get to the photos and measurements: 1. Rag & Bone RB6A -- 34x32 -- $160 shipped [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] Measurements-- Waist: 34" Inseam: 32" Opening: 9.25" Condition--Almost new. Bought new with tags, wore once for a couple hours, realized the inseam was too short, cold soaked for five minutes, then tried to stretch to fit my inseam, weave was too tight, and cold soaked again for five minutes to bring them back to standard inseam. --- 2. Varvatos Mineral Wash Black, Selvedge -- 36x32 -- $80 shipped [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] Measurements-- Waist: 36" Inseam: 32" Opening: 9" Condition--New without tags. "Authentic" fit. --- 3. Earnest Sewn Filson Selvedge -- 36x36 -- $70 shipped [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] Waist: 38" Inseam: 35.5" Opening: 9.5" Condition--Worn three times, waist too loose for me (I wear jeans fairly tight), cold wash and line dry, still too loose. Still no creases or fading, except on the very center "nub" and the edges of the pockets of the seat.

2. Gaius Pompeius Trimalchio

Gaius Pompeius Trimalchio Senior member