1. In 2018. by way of thanks for being a part of this community, we'll be choosing 16 active members of our community at random to receive a special gift and a gift certificate for one of our affiliate vendors, to represent each of our 16 years.

Fok and the Styleforum Team

Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Denim jacket - collar up or down?

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by ml0veday, Feb 3, 2013.

1. ml0veday

ml0veday New Member

Title.

Bit of context - I bought a denim shirt and realised a couple of months down the line that I didn't really like it (after I noticed I'd only worn it like twice). Its quite thick (not one of those 'denim look' shirts you find these days), so I wore it last night with the buttons open and it was pretty much a denim jacket.

But, throughout the night I kept on flicking the collar up and down because i couldn't decide which way to wear it. To me, collar up looked best but opinions from other people on the night were quite polarised. Being the adventurous guy that I am, I decided to stick with collar up.

Was just wondering what opinions were on here about the collar up on a den jacket?

[​IMG]