• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Denim Bar

jet

Persian Bro
Reaction score
Talked to Jeff today, real cool cat. They've got over 50 brands soon to be 60 brands of jeans not to mention other non-jean stuff. Some dope corpus stuff coming like a coal something selvage with selvage coin pocket and back pocket, don't remember. Can't wait for that, and some other stuff he said that'll be worth waiting for trust me. Oh yeah and the obvious apc's shipped for 120 (or 130 was it) the cheapest you'll find them. Picking up some rescues from him. You were right Fok but you know I can't help but doubt you sometimes haha
rimshot.gif
crackup[1].gif

joey_formal

Reaction score
Originally Posted by JET
Talked to Jeff today, real cool cat. They've got over 50 brands soon to be 60 brands of jeans not to mention other non-jean stuff. Some dope corpus stuff coming like a coal something selvage with selvage coin pocket and back pocket, don't remember. Can't wait for that, and some other stuff he said that'll be worth waiting for trust me. Oh yeah and the obvious apc's shipped for 120 (or 130 was it) the cheapest you'll find them. Picking up some rescues from him. You were right Fok but you know I can't help but doubt you sometimes haha
rimshot.gif
crackup[1].gif

the corpus we have is pretty sick, the coal with the selvage suspenders and 2" cuffs, they are quite intense. i will try to keep this thread updated with inventory for everyones convience too

jet

Persian Bro
Reaction score
Joey I didn't know you were a part of this sorry man. You need to post pics of some of this stuff man. The coal one really got me. You should be sleeping by the way.

joey_formal

Reaction score
Originally Posted by JET
Joey I didn't know you were a part of this sorry man. You need to post pics of some of this stuff man. The coal one really got me. You should be sleeping by the way.

im headed to bed now haha and ill try to get some pics while i work tomorrow.

amdi8

Reaction score
So, how do we go about finding what they have available, prices, and ordering? Is there a link or something? I'm interested in buying a pair of APCs NS.

joey_formal

Reaction score
Originally Posted by amdi8
So, how do we go about finding what they have available, prices, and ordering? Is there a link or something? I'm interested in buying a pair of APCs NS.
PM me, and tell me exactly what you are looking for dude and ill PM you the store phone number and everything

jet

Persian Bro
Reaction score
Just call Joey, they're dirt cheap man. I'm picking up a pair next week. He's at the arlington one:

http://www.thedenimbar.net

Rome

Mr. Chocolates Godiva
Reaction score
Whats going on with the website? Its been coming soon for ~2 years now.

joey_formal

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Rome
Whats going on with the website? Its been coming soon for ~2 years now.
its been a larger undertaking then everyone first assumed. we just opened a new store so that took priority, the site truely is near launching. there has been a lotta kinks to work out with getting the site in line with inventory and our POS system.

joey_formal

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Tck13
Where's Mauro?
Mauro is busy working on our Bethesda location as well as ordering for the upcoming seasons. He's still around don't worry

bigwhale

Reaction score
I'd love to see pics of these new Corpus jeans, any chance you can post pics? I dont see them on Active Endeavors.

joey_formal

Reaction score
Originally Posted by bigwhale
I'd love to see pics of these new Corpus jeans, any chance you can post pics? I dont see them on Active Endeavors.

posting soon. as well as what sizes We have available.

jet

Persian Bro
Reaction score
Joey, check your pm's real quick.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 86 38.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 15.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.9%

Forum statistics

Threads