• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • We would like to welcome House of Huntington as an official Affiliate Vendor. Shop past season Drake's, Nigel Cabourn, Private White V.C. and other menswear luxury brands at exceptional prices below retail. Please visit the Houise of Huntington thread and welcome them to the forum.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Denim bar jeans sale

Mauro

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Hi everyone!
Me being the marsupial I can be have seriuosly over bought. So for I am doing a buy one get one have price sale.
For all the people who want APC I DON'T have ANY 28's,29's or 30's or 31's left in the NS.
Everything thing else rescue, hipster, and cure you are good to go.
So bbuy one jean at retail and get the 2nd jean same or lesser value at 1/2 off.
Now since I offer APC to you guys for $120.00 the 2nd pair will be $60.00.
I have some great stuff.
Kicking mule workshop
Prps
Nudie
LVC
rag and bone
corpus
chip and pepper
True religion
Lee x-line
earenst sewn
7 for all man kind
PD &C
blue blood
the list goes on and on.
Thanks everyone!!!!

Arethusa

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Damn, good deal. Shame it couldn't have come at a worse time for me.

Mauro

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
KWM go for $225

montecristo#4

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I have to say that Kicking Mule makes some great denim, although like Rag & Bone they are too stupid to offer options for tall people.

Mauro, you are gonna bankrupt me. When does the sale start/end? Also, does this go for women's stuff too?

sbw4224

Reaction score
Is the sale for every jean, buy one get the cheaper one at half cost? Also, do you stock Julian Red yet? Thanks in advance.

weirdnjfan1

Reaction score
This is a great sale. Too bad I live in NJ and it cost me $23 to fill my car up from half tank.

Saucemaster

Sized Down 2
Reaction score
Originally Posted by weirdnjfan1
This is a great sale. Too bad I live in NJ and it cost me $23 to fill my car up from half tank.
If you know your measurements and don't need to try things on, Mauro is great with phone sales. I bought my RR Dry Greycasts through him, and the service was great.

btinl

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
WOWWWWW, I just ordered APC NS from your store on Friday afternoon! But for $140

What men's true religions do you have? Size 30?

btinl

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Denimbar
Hi everyone!
Me being the marsupial I can be have seriuosly over bought. So for I am doing a buy one get one have price sale.
For all the people who want APC I DON'T have ANY 28's,29's or 30's or 31's left in the NS.
Everything thing else rescue, hipster, and cure you are good to go.
So bbuy one jean at retail and get the 2nd jean same or lesser value at 1/2 off.
Now since I offer APC to you guys for $120.00 the 2nd pair will be $60.00.
I have some great stuff.
Kicking mule workshop
Prps
Nudie
LVC
rag and bone
corpus
chip and pepper
True religion
Lee x-line
earenst sewn
7 for all man kind
PD &C
blue blood
the list goes on and on.
Thanks everyone!!!!

What are your hours today?

Manny Calavera

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Oi. I have no money yet I feel obligated to get two pairs of APCs. Damn, KMW at half price is really tempting also. Why are you doing this? Why?!

Saucemaster

Sized Down 2
Reaction score
Originally Posted by jonglover
Oi. I have no money yet I feel obligated to get two pairs of APCs. Damn, KMW at half price is really tempting also. Why are you doing this? Why?!

I think you answered your own question.
wink.gif

Mauro

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Ok everyone here is the deal.
The sale goes on until I say it's over so don't worry.
I ship and the shipping is free.

**** this is very important*****

If you don't mention style fourm you WILL NOT get the sale. My employees are nuts and they are very protective. It's good for me they're loyal!

If you have any questions e-mail me at [email protected]
or you can call me at 703.414.8202

Thnaks!

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 55 36.2%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 59 38.8%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 17 11.2%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 26 17.1%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 26 17.1%

Forum statistics

Threads