1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

Denim bar jeans sale

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by Mauro, May 15, 2006.

1. Mauro

Mauro Senior member Affiliate Vendor

Washington, DC and a few months out of the year in
    xviralx - email me with your number so we can track everything down.

2. DGP

DGP Senior member

I sold out of Rab and bone 32's in RB6 ...sorry

I can even wait till after the sale, I am just really interested in the jeans. What can you say about how they fit/stretch/wear as compared to the RB6a that I just got? Once I figure out exactly what size to get, I can just wait till you bring in more. Also of note, I don't wear mine like "raw" denim, I actually prefer the plain indigo to the self-distressed, so I will be washing them in cold ever so often, but not every six mos.

3. xviralx

xviralx Member

What do u mean with my number? house phone number? i live in singapore....unless u intend to make international calls to me.....

4. Mauro

I can order the Rb6a.

Xviralx,
    I am so sorry . I might have shiped it to the wrong address or someone nmight have jacked them . Please email me with your phone number and everything so I can track the package.

5. Mauro

Everyone I am leaving to Italy on the 30th I return on the 17th of June
    If you have any order request or question please contact my manager
    Christie Stracke.
    You can call here at the store 703.414.8202 or email her at
    christiestracke@yahoo.com

Thnaks everyone for your support.

6. DGP

DGP Senior member

I can order the Rb6a.

Xviralx,
    I am so sorry . I might have shiped it to the wrong address or someone nmight have jacked them . Please email me with your phone number and everything so I can track the package.

Thanks, but the RB6a is actually the one that I have, and the one that convinced me that I absolutely have to have another pair of 6s. Do you know when they will be bringing out the F/W line, and do you have any idea what washes they will offer the 6 in? Thanks.