• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Dennis LaPorte

Reaction score
Can anyone tell me where I can buy clothing from this company? I found a shirt at a thrift /vintage shop and really love the fit and style but I cannot find these shirts anywhere.

Any help would be greatly appreciated

GBR

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Try Googling it - there are a number of outlets.

nto17

Reaction score
I love their shirts. I find a lot of them at my local TJ Maxx and Marshalls. Check them out I think you might as well

Dennis LaPorte

Reaction score
Yes I also found one at TJ Maxx but I still would like to find out more about the company and if I can buy direct.

Larry S

Reaction score
I think Flower & Denim may be only one part of reference on your garment. I'm looking for a Denim & Flower shirt as well, but on the label of the shirt I'm looking for, it also says Ricky Singh (underneath Flower & Denim). I'm thinking he may be the designer.

The shirt I'm looking for is sort of a Hawaiian surfing / beach print short sleeve in a cotton-like fabric (the name of the cloth begins with the letter "P"). These shirts were produced as "slim fitting", and an "XL" which normally would fit me doesn't come close in this clothing line. But I love the pattern and fabric. And I hope I can find the same cloth (pattern) in either an "XXL" or non-slim fit.

HarryWiz

Reaction score
Did anyone find any info on this? I'm in the same boat, bought a cool Denim & Flower Ricky Singh shirt at TJ Maxx, and now want more but can't seem to find anywhere that sells them. TJ Maxx is hit and miss so no joy there in the past few months. It pains me that this thread is 4 years old and nothing :(

Panama

Reaction score
Did anyone find any info on this? I'm in the same boat, bought a cool Denim & Flower Ricky Singh shirt at TJ Maxx, and now want more but can't seem to find anywhere that sells them. TJ Maxx is hit and miss so no joy there in the past few months. It pains me that this thread is 4 years old and nothing :(
The minstrel look is not in vogue.

Daniel Hakimi

Reaction score
Having only seen them at TJ Maxx and maybe a couple of similar stores here and there...

I highly suspect that the brand is made to be sold in those stores. Whatever sticker price they "sell" at is made up so that it looks better in a TJ Maxx. They are not especially high quality or anything like that. So they're probably not sold directly anywhere.

But if you like 'em, have fun.

dagbe

Reaction score
The minstrel look is not in vogue.

just seeing this......YES ITS A NICE FITTED SHIRT. RICKY SINGH IS JUST A STYLE ...LIKE NIKE BY JORDAN ...GO TO MARSHALLS YOU WILL BUY AS MANY AS YOU WANT. MARSHALS CARRY THOSE BRAND

PSPooside

Reaction score
I strongly suspect Denim & Flower is a line designed for outlet stores. I just bought nine of the knit shirts from TJ Maxx online. I’ve also bought this brand at Salvation Army new with tags for next to nothing. Many of these large bulk sellers get rid of overstock through charity donations. They have some very quirky shirts. My favorite is a black knit with just the word FOCUS printed in small text in black on the chest.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 88 37.4%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 88 37.4%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 38 16.2%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 37 15.7%

Forum statistics

Threads