• I'm happy to introduce the Styleforum Happy Hour, our brand new podcast featuring lively discussion about menswear and the fashion industry. In the inaugural edition, a discussion of what's going on in retail today. Please check it out on the Journal. All episodes will be also be available soon on your favorite podcast platform.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

demoncler.com?

insomb

Reaction score
Can anyone vouch if this stuff is real or not? It seems too good to be true. Also, if they're selling fakes where's the best place to purchase below retail? Thanks

demoncler.com

whatever123

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by insomb
Can anyone vouch if this stuff is real or not? It seems too good to be true. Also, if they're selling fakes where's the best place to purchase below retail? Thanks demoncler.com
shit looks fake. try places like yoox. stop being so cheap. if you want something go buy it. or do you have the "i like good shit only if its cheap" mentality?

SnowyAcres

Reaction score
Originally Posted by whatever123
if you want something go buy it. or do you have the "i like good shit only if its cheap" mentality?
word to that. the day i left outlet and discount shopping behind was a magical day but i still take a deal if it comes my way. most department store moncler will be going on sale within the next month. bloomingdales had a few pieces on sale the other day...

macuser3of5

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Domain Name: DEMONCLER.COM Registrar: JIANGSU BANGNING SCIENCE & TECHNOLOGY CO. LTD Whois Server: whois.55hl.com Referral URL: http://www.55hl.com Name Server: DNS3.4CUN.COM Name Server: DNS4.4CUN.COM Status: ok Updated Date: 03-nov-2010 Creation Date: 03-nov-2010 Expiration Date: 03-nov-2011 Google JIANGSU BANGNING, not the best rep out there.

MIKE_JE

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Why do people have to ask if this shit is fake?

If you find a website that specializes in selling discount high-end merchandise for a fraction of the price, has questionable broken English, or at the very least horrible punctuation in the descriptions, etc. etc.

C'mon...

insomb

Reaction score
Originally Posted by whatever123
shit looks fake. try places like yoox. stop being so cheap. if you want something go buy it. or do you have the "i like good shit only if its cheap" mentality?
i'm a struggling art student, chill out, fyi i found the link on here. not everyone is a condescending douche bag, more power to you if you're big time, some of us have to hunt things down. MSSneaker: As I've stated, a member with a lot of posts had this shit up as legit a while back and it looked questionable.

Prada_Ferragamo

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by insomb
i'm a struggling art student, chill out, fyi i found the link on here. not everyone is a condescending douche bag, more power to you if you're big time, some of us have to hunt things down.

If you can't afford moncler, don't buy moncler.

insomb

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Prada_Ferragamo

half the reason there is a fashion forum is to push your last season bullshit in the buy/sell forum. stop being pretentious. if you didn't have a lower class, you wouldn't have a higher class. read up: money does not equate style.

whatever123

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by SnowyAcres
word to that. the day i left outlet and discount shopping behind was a magical day but i still take a deal if it comes my way.

most department store moncler will be going on sale within the next month. bloomingdales had a few pieces on sale the other day...

my sister said nordstrom has a few pieces too...not sure when there going on sale.

jet

Persian Bro
Reaction score
Originally Posted by MSSneaker
Why do people have to ask if this shit is fake?

If you find a website that specializes in selling discount high-end merchandise for a fraction of the price, has questionable broken English, or at the very least horrible punctuation in the descriptions, etc. etc.

C'mon...

ganga knowledge right here, consider yourself served

Listi

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Tru.

I'm a student too. I'd love to ball out in a Moncler coat this winter too but I haven't got the $$$. You've either gotta get lucky with B&S or save up, there is no "perpetual sale" for luxury items.

Featured Sponsor

What's your favorite pair of shoes to wear with jeans? (Choose two)

• Boots (Chelsea, Chukkas, Balmorals, etc.)

• Loafers

• Work boots (Red Wing, Wolverine, etc.)

• Monk strap shoes

• Oxford / Derby shoes

• Sneakers

Results are only viewable after voting.