• We would like to welcome American Trench as an official Affiliate Vendor. American Trench is a Philadelphia based outerwear, apparel, and accessories brand, making all of its products in the United States at (mostly) family owned factories. . Please visit the American Trench thread and welcome them to the forum.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Resource icon

delete

manasdirge

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
manasdirge submitted a new resource:

Edward Green Halifax short boot hand sewn split toe like dover, suede, dainite sole, very versatile - versatile short boot for dress up and down

Hi SF community, I am moving next week so trying to unload some of the shoes I own.

here is EG's halifax which is a short boot model that has the same hand sewn split toe like Dover. Built on resiliant dainite sole with lovely nutmeg suede.

A very versatile pair that can be worn with either navy/grey dress suits or easily pair with jeans, and the rubber sole and waterproof spray will get you ready for rain seasons.

I have bought this from japan at autumn 2015, worn sparingly with...
Read more about this resource...

Featured Sponsor

What's the biggest deciding factor for you when making a clothing purchase?

• Style of an item

• Price of an item

• Material of an item

• Brand

Results are only viewable after voting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
velmdemartino