• Welcome to our newest affiliate vendor, Passus Shoes. We are very happy to welcome our newest affiliate vendor, Passus Shoes. Passus shoes was founded by long term members of the forum and veterans of the shoes business. and is dedicated to crafting fine shoes in Budapest in a time honored tradition. Please help me give them a warm welcome in their new affiliate vendor thread.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Delete me

voxsartoria

Goon member
Reaction score
I regret to say that I will not be able to make this particular meet up.

- B

Joffrey

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Are you ever in DC? Or the thought of a drunken night with slutty hipster girls scare you off?

voxsartoria

Goon member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Jodum5
Are you ever in DC?

A couple times a month these days. I'm sad to say.

Or the thought of a drunken night with slutty hipster girls scare you off?

I am happily married. Plus, there's this:

Originally Posted by EBugatti
The ugliness isn't their main problem. The problem is they are LAZY. Since the guys are by and large taste-lacking, desperate government workers who will screw anything, the women in DC get away with ill-fitting clothes, no mani- pedis, absolutely no sense of style, dirty flip-flops, and a general lack of femininity. Out of all the cities I visited/lived in, DC women are the most manly...

But I blame this on the DC guys. The women could easily fit-in in NYC, but if they go there, they clean up their act. NYC guys are much more discriminating.

- B

Joffrey

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Uh, in NY the ratio of women to men is heavily in men's favor. Women don't have a choice there. There are certainly places in DC to find gorgeous girls - hipster bars wouldn't be my first stop though.

I'm stunned by the lack of responses here.

Nouveau Pauvre

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Uh, in NY the ratio of women to men is heavily in men's favor. Women don't have a choice there. There are certainly places in DC to find gorgeous girls - hipster bars wouldn't be my first stop though. I'm stunned by the lack of responses here.
hah get me a train ticket. <3

Joffrey

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Give College Park girl a call. She can hang with your internet buddz.

CouttsClient

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Magician
hah get me a train ticket. <3
I would join but I'm new here and I think I have a meeting that thursday evening... ...I just temporarily moved into the Four Seasons here in Gtown while my place is being worked on...4 weeks of room service is going to be difficult to undo

Nouveau Pauvre

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Give College Park girl a call. She can hang with your internet buddz.
Haha, that's a no go for a little while. might still be able to work something out though, come down with Richard. Also do you mean second floor of DC9 or is there a rooftop I dont know about?

feynmix

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by CouttsClient
I would join but I'm new here and I think I have a meeting that thursday evening... ...I just temporarily moved into the Four Seasons here in Gtown while my place is being worked on...4 weeks of room service is going to be difficult to undo

This pretty much calls for an SF adventure at the four seasons.

CouttsClient

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by feynmix
This pretty much calls for an SF adventure at the four seasons.
Perhaps
I'm having a fantastic time!
Maybe I should see what sort of deal I can work out to move into this place...

Joffrey

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Ben, I actually may swing down to Richmond in the next few months. I hear the Black Keys are playing there in November.

A great location for an upscale DC meetup would be at Degrees which is the lounge-bar in the Ritz Carlton in Georgetown. I'm not sure which bar/lounge is in the four seasons.

Magician - The rooftop is the reason for the reorginization of the 2nd floor, so now they have steps leading up to the roof. They opened it up last week.

CouttsClient

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Ben, I actually may swing down to Richmond in the next few months. I hear the Black Keys are playing there in November.

A great location for an upscale DC meetup would be at Degrees which is the lounge-bar in the Ritz Carlton in Georgetown. I'm not sure which bar/lounge is in the four seasons.

Magician - The rooftop is the reason for the reorginization of the 2nd floor, so now they have steps leading up to the roof. They opened it up last week.

The Bourbon Steak lounge is at the FS

Nouveau Pauvre

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Teger
jeff + natan come to richmond. i will put you up on my couch.

I know I've been saying it for awhile but I so actually will. I'll try and find a ride with some crusties.

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

How do you feel about spending money on non-essential goods during the Covid-19 crisis?

• I don't want to spend money at a time of economic uncertainty, even if I could afford it.

• I feel compelled to spend to help small businesses that are struggling.

• I reduced my budget for non-essential goods and I'm not spending at the moment.

• Not much has changed for me and I'm still buying stuff I can't afford.

Results are only viewable after voting.