1. Styleforum Gives - Holiday Charity Auction 8: A Bespoke Coat from David Reeves

We are very proud to present this year's edition of the Styleforum Holiday Charity Auctions, this year in support of the Ronald McDonald House Charities of Spokane (www.rmhcspokane.org). Each Auction lasts 24 hours. Please follow and bid on all the auctions.

The 6th auction of the year is for a Bespoke Coat from David Reeves. Please bid often and generously here

Fok and the Styleforum Team.

Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Deisel One wash...

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by Anamoly, Sep 17, 2006.

1. Anamoly

Anamoly Senior Member

Shazor, one wash denim...

To the denim experts: should I wait to wash these bad boys or is it pointless since a one wash will not yield the wear and tear look associated with "true" dry denim?

2. whodini

whodini Conan OOOOOOO"BRIEN!

I looked up the shazor wash and I'm not totally convinced it is a genuine one-wash. It just looks like dark denim made to look "one-wash" in the process. But if it was one-wash, you wear it for good couple of months before washing. You could just take a stab at wearing these things for a week or two. If you see any honeycombs forming, maybe some wear on the back pockets, then you'll know. But I doubt that's the case with these things.

3. cheapmutha

cheapmutha Distinguished Member

all denim that is dyed with indigo will fade, raw, one wash, or pre washed. if the color is dark, all you should have to do is wear the shit out of them and they will fade for you.

wash when the smell makes you want to throw up.